(Arrow) Imagine Being Told That You Failed This City

~An Imagine created by me, where someone set you up over the internet, and Felicity mistakingly sent Oliver Queen (aka The Green Arrow) after you to get information. But you know absolutely nothing, but during the 'interview', some villians raid the 'party' and you get injured in the process.~

He didn't knock. He didn't even use the door. He downright shattered your brand new gorgeous window by jumping through it. If you weren't petrified at the intruder, you would be fuming. Perhaps you still were. 

The dark character in a leather suit held a fancy-looking bow in his hands, and had a quiver of arrows on his back.

In a flash (I crack myself up sometimes. Other times I just make weird dad jokes like this one despite me not being a male nor a parent) he aimed an arrow straight at your pretty little head. 

"Y/N Y/L/N, you have failed this city." His deep voice, obviously ran through some sort of effect, made you get goosebumps.

 You raised your hands in surrender. "What do you want from me?!" You shouted, tears in your eyes. 

"I want justice." He replied gruffly. "Well so do I, get in line. I lost my whole family, they were murdered! The killer never got caught. But have I gotten justice?! No! But I don't go put on a suit and stalk around the city like a bigfoot and then break into people's houses and hold them at... Arrowpoint? Is that a word? Oh nevermind. What I'm trying to say is you've got this all wrong...Arrow...Dude!" 

He slowly lowered his weapon and put his hand to his ear, talking quietly. You could barely hear him, and you certainly couldn't make out what he was saying. 

"I'm so sorry. There's been a mistake. It seems someone set you up." He replied.

You huffed. "No. I'm just in my pajamas watching The Vampire DIaries  because I knew you'd come and I wanted to look innocent." You said sarcastically and crossed your arms in front of your chest, slightly embarrassed. "But why would he send me here...?" The Arrow spoke more to himself to you, but your interest couldn't help but be peaked. 

"Let me guess. The he you are referring to is Adrian Chase." You sighed, annoyed as you rolled your eyes.

"Yes. How did you know? Do you know him?" He stepped closer to you.

"Uh, listen. Promise not to judge? Well.. Okay. Yeah. He's my brother. Ah! Before you ask if I'm a psychotic evil serial killer, too, no. I was adopted." You smiled proudly. "But...I..I..Well, to be honest, I must admit right now that I killed-" "My father? Yeah. I know. I know your Oliver Queen, too. I know too much, I always keep tabs on my brother, which is why he framed me so you would kill me. But in honest truth, this was probably the worst mistake he could have ever made." You told him and his jaw dropped.

 He switched off his voice effect. "You know who I am?" "Yep." "You know I killed your Dad?" "Yep." "You aren't mad about that?" "Nope." "Why not?" "Cuz' he was a jerk when he was home, which was rarely ever. Adrian probably wouldn't actually even care if it wasn't for pride's sake. And he always wanted to get Dad's approval, and probably still is even though Dad's dead. He has always been weird." You shrugged. He was looking at you, shocked. Guess he just doesn't know what to say. You figured.

"How can I help take him down?" You smirked. 

Just then, there was more breaking of glass, and of wood this time, as men with guns came bursting in. There was guns being fired and you dropped to the floor. 

All of the sudden, you felt your flesh tearing as a bullet ripped through your shoulder. You cried out in pain as you heard shouts of protests and grunts and punches as men began dropping like flies around the room. Soon, all of the men were unconscious. 

Right before you yourself became unconscious, you saw the beautiful green eyes of Oliver Queen directly above you. His mask was off, as well as his hood, so you could seem him and all his handsome features. 

"Don't worry, Y/N. I'm going to take care of you, you are going to be alright. You are safe now...I've got you." You heard him say as everything went hazy and then you passed out because of the pain. 

That was the first of many moments that you loved Oliver Queen. 

*BOOYAH! Two Imagines in one day. Okay technically not, since I posted the last one at 11 and this one at 1ish, but...I'll take it. I'M COUNTING IT AS ONE DAY, OKAY?! Anywho, hope you all enjoyed. :)**