(Robin Hood)Imagine being Rescued by Guy of Gisborne

~This was requested by HellllooooImYang. I hope you like it! Imagine getting kidnapped by Isabella, and the brave Sir Guy risking it all to save you with his mighty (and apparently merry) gang of friends! P. the freaking. S. I'M BACK. IT'S BEEN LIKE THREE YEARS BUT I'M BACK. Heyeyyyyy. Good to see you guys again. Much love! Please enjoy. (Also, of course, I have to start back with a request on my husband, Guy. Yayyyy!)~

You grew up with her. You couldn't believe she was doing this to you. You were once best friends, and here she was, kidnapping you and using you as bait! It was outrageous and rather hurtful. 

You sat in your small cell. It was cold and damp, and the air smelled of mold and mildew. You curled up on the thin blanket that was provided for you, but the stone of the floor still felt so hard underneath. You had gotten used to rats scurrying around you. You actually knew it was getting pretty bad when they started to look appetizing, since you were starving, not having eaten anything for days. 

"Y/N? Y/N!" You heard a voice echo quietly throughout the dungeon. 

"Guy?! Guy I'm in here!" You whispered in return, having a difficult time not shouting his name in elation. 

Your longtime love, Sir Guy of Gisborne, suddenly appeared in front of your cell. He looked dirty and unkempt but looked so very happy to see you, his face smiling brightly, and consequently, he was so very handsome. "I'm going to get you out of here, my love. Just hold on." 

He got on his knees and began picking the lock of your cell, and it suddenly clicked open. Relief filled you. You immediately got up and ran out, embracing Guy. Just as you flew into his arms, alarm bells rang out loudly throughout the castle. "Time to go." He said into your hair, and you nodded. 

You both ran out of the dungeon, hand in hand, sprinting through this hallway and that, until you were forced to come to a halting stop. Isabella and her men blocked the hallway, weapons raised. 

"Hello brother, Y/N." Isabella smirked smugly, nodding her head in each of your directions. 

"Isabella. You are going to let us go." Guy said roughly, squeezing your hand tighter. 

"And why would I do that, Guy? I have been setting this little trap for you for weeks. Why would I throw away all that hard work? Besides, do you really think, after everything you've done to me Guy, that I would do any favors for you? Doubtful." Isabella's eyes were alight with a fire that scared you. She was out for revenge. 

"Isabella, please, what I have done to you? I thought we were friends!" You cried, desperation leaking out into your voice. Guy stroked the back of your hand with his thumb soothingly.

"Ah, darling Y/N. I'm afraid it's not as simple as that. See, we were friends. But not anymore. You've sided with the enemy by choosing to be with Guy. And consequently, you cannot be left out of the destruction. You will have to fall with the rest of them. You chose a man over your friend. You should know better, Y/N, than to place your trust in men, who are always so undeserving, not to mention disappointing." You felt like crying at Isabella's response. 

Guy turned to you. "We'll get through this. Together." 

"How sweet. Sickly sweet. Shame it's false. Neither of you will be getting through this, but especially not together." Isabella let out an evil chuckle. "Restrain them." She commanded her men. But none came forward. 

They had all been knocked out by Robin, Marian, Archer and the rest of the gang. "What!" Isabella exclaimed in shock. 

"More like restrain her." Guy sneered. Marian happily complied with Guy's request. 

They locked Isabella in her own dungeon, bound hand and foot, and even gagged. "You say I have betrayed you, but it is you that betrayed me, old friend. There was a time, not long ago, that I would have followed you anywhere. Now you wage war against an entire gender? It is nonsense. And you wanted to kill me because I fell in love? Isabella, what have you become?" You teared up, before walking away from her. Guy locked up her cell securely. 

Without Isabella to lead them, her men showed little to no interest in actually capturing you. You escaped to the horses with relative ease. You rode back to camp with Guy on his horse. "You do realize you all willingly walked into a trap, right? That was the whole point of capturing me, to bring you all to her. You risked everything!" 

Guy gently kissed your ear. "I'd do anything for you, Y/N. Risk everything. Walk into a trap, even if it means I never make it back out. You're worth it."

~~The end~~

I'm back. I'm back. I'm really really back. 

SO. It's been awhile, like I said above. Somehow you lot are crazy enough to still comment, vote and message me despite my like three year absence. I love you! Please be patient while I catch up on all of your requests, I got a TON. But I'm doing it! AND I'm maybe going to throw in some of my own ideas as well, just for fun. :) Since I have so many requests, it would be best if you re-send me a request you have via messages. (Unless I have responded to your messages recently. I addressed all my un-read messages, and put those requests in my queue for writing, but I got so many requests via comments all over the different one-shots it would take forever to try and find them all. BUT if you message me that's going to insure you can get it through to me!) 

I also got into a few new fandoms since I last wrote anything on here, so I updated the list in the Author's Note (in the very beginning of this book) so go check that out! 

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy. See ya on the flippity-flop fangirls(and boys ;))

~A