(Lord of The Rings) Imagine Meeting Legolas in Rivendell

~This imagine was requested by Laura5SOSxo! Thank you for requesting! And like I have said before, if you have previously requested by have a really good idea (or just one you really want to read) feel free to message me with your request! I am always in need of them! (You might just have to wait a little while I do other requests, but I should get to yours rather soon!) Imagine meeting Legolas in Rivendell during the Fellowship of the Ring...~

It was a fairly ordinary day for you, other than the fact that you were being dragged along to some elven city by Gandalf, yet again. He said this time it was more important. But last time he said that you ended up gathering herbs for Radagast.

But now you really were excited. You had never met any elves before. Nevertheless seen their legendary city! I mean, you were a humble human. You weren't allowed anywhere near such majestic places. But now they were making an exception. For you. It was incredible.

The journey was long and hard. Gandalf had left his party just to come and retrieve you. Once you finally arrived, you were exhausted. Gandalf thankfully noticed. "Go rest. The meeting is in the morning. I will expect you to be there, of course, you would be of great assistance. You are essential." He informed you as the gates were opened to you. "I must speak with Lord Elrond immediately." You saw three elves walking toward the two of you. You were in awe of them. "You two, take your guest Y/N to her temporary quarters and ready her for rest. You, lead me to Lord Elrond right away." He swiftly and confidently commanded them. They gave a slight bow of the head and did as told. You were shocked and impressed at how Gandalf, with such confidence and authority, bossed them around, and they so readily agreed.

You were silently led to a quiet corner of the city, with a nice view of the water. There the elven folk gave you some nice, clean clothes, and without a word, sent for an elven woman to do my hair for bed. I was pleasantly surprised, to say the least.

When the woman did come, another servant brought refreshments, which you were quite thankful for. You were ravished, so you hungrily ate them up. The woman chuckled as she first brushed out your hair. "It must have been a long journey." She giggled. "Yes indeed." You said with your mouth full. You turned around and looked at her kindly. "You are the first elven to say anything to me. Thank you." She smiled. "Certainly." And that's how I made my first elven friend.

You rested well, you never slept more peacefully than at the wondrous, beautiful, and most of all, peaceful city. Other than the time, right before bed, when you went to use the restroom, you were almost killed. You were just walking down the hallway when two short little hobbits ran into you, tripping you, and continue to run down the hall laughing, without even stopping to see if you were alright! You were just about to fall straight down that majestic waterfall when to powerful arms caught you. "Beware of those little hobbits, milady, they are more dangerous than they seem." The voice laughed. You turned around to look into deep green eyes. He was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen, you swore. And that's saying a lot since you were surrounded by elves and were currently saying in one of the most beautiful places of Middle-earth, Rivendell.

His long blonde hair blew gently in the breeze. "My name is Legolas Greenleaf." He stated with a friendly smile. "My name is Y/N Y/L/N. Thank you for allowing me here, welcoming me so, and well, for saving my life from the terror-filling hobbits!" You laughed and he joined you. "Indeed, Pippin and Merry are certainly something to beware of when they get in their foolishness. With pranks and little jokes that go terribly awry, it certainly is something to watch out for." He chuckled. "So, you must be Gandalf's friend. Humans normally are far from here." He smiled gently. "Yes, indeed I am. I'm here to help." You returned the smile. He nodded.

"I have met many humans before, but never one so beautiful, and one with such incredible eyes, I must admit..."

~So I just wanted to add that again, if you would like to request, please do! Send me a message! I'd love to hear from you! And also, if you ever would like a part 2 on anything, please feel free to ask. I would just need at least 3 requests for a part 2 (or 3..4...Hey, who knows, 5.) So feel free to request that, too! Oookay, thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed. :)~