the hostipal

"its 4 hours since we got here.I was nearly asleep when the doctor came to me". I look up at him." He wants to see you and her"."okay,thank you.vexy fang wants us".

We walked to the he was in.and when we walked in I was him sitting up looking at us.he grinning but at the same time really tired and hurt."you wanted us.I though family was the only ones"."that's not true your allowed".he said in a scrack voices.

"what actually happen?"." I got hit by a semi"."and I couldn't move anything"."is my family here?"."yeah,and their really worried about you"."is my two brothers here?"."yupe,and they..."I got cut off by them coming in.fang looked down in ashamed.

"son,are you okay?"he look back up at his own dad." I...I'm sorry"he's voices crack."why are you saying sorry?"Eric interrupted. "because I'm in here and dad wants better"." Its not your fault.it was never ever your fault".

"but...dad,you want me strong..."." son,it doesn't matter I love you and your brothers all the same"."but..."."son I mean it don't start".then he walked up to him and gave him a huge."I love you fang"."I love you to dad".

He looked back at me and vexy."can he stay with you until he gets better"."sure,he can stay with me I don't mind at all.plus my parents if they were here"."dad.I'm sorry that...I got hit"."hey,at least you survive"."that's true but dad I got....hurt".

"its don't matter if you are a human.I will still love you"." Really dad your not losing"."no,dad he didn't mean it like that he means you don't these days".