WHO IS SHE

LUKE VEGA

Today we are on our way to Werewolf High School where we have to meet our cousin who is going to let us stay at his house and show us around the school since we will be here for the rest of our senior year, when we pull in to the school we right away see our cousin standing next to his car with who we assume are his friends. We park next to them and turn off the car before we get out, when we get to him he introduces us to his friends before we head inside to the school office to get our schedules before we head to our lockers and them head to class.

When we get to first hour which is math we see our baby cousin with a girl who has the most beautiful crystal blue eyes that we have ever seen, when Suzet sees us she comes up to us and gives us a hug as her friend heads inside the classroom.

"Who was your friend" I asked

"And why does she go in our class" Alex asks

"What my brothers here want to know is if is she taken" our little brother Reggie says

"Okay first of her name is Lucia but I call her Lucy, second she is taking senior classes because she is really smart although she is really shy and no she is not taken yet but she is waiting for her mate" Suzy says

"How old is she" I asked

"Fifteen" Suzy said

"When is her birthday" Alex asked

"In a week" she answered

Just then the warning bell rings and Suzy heads to her class as we make our way to ours, when we get in to the class we give the teacher our schedules and she tells us to take a seat and to our luck there are three seats around Lucy. Two on each side of her and one behind her, we take our seats with big smiles on our faces. By the time we are heading to second hour we realize we are heading the same way that Lucy is going, Alex and I look at each other with a stupid smile on our face until she is stopped by Silvestre's three friends and they walk with her to our next class which they are in as well and they sit in the same way we were sitting around her during math. By lunch time we have been to three classes and so far we are in all of the same classes that Lucy is in, we head to the cafeteria for lunch all the girls start to throw themselves at us but we just brush them off and head to the table where Silvestre and his friends are.

When we get to the table we realize that Suzy and Lucy are sitting about two tables away eating while doing homework or studying for a test we were not sure but we are caught looking at them by Silvestre's friends who didn't look happy that we were checking out Lucy, at that moment we looked away and Alex and I started to take turns to look at her by the time that I was going to turn to look at her she was already gone so we got our things and headed to our class and to our surprise Lucy was in our class as well. When school was over we headed to our car and as we got to it we saw Lucy talking to Suzy talking by a car not far from Silvestre's car, when we get to the car we place our book bags in the back seat and we turn to go talk to Silvestre who was with his friends.

"Mike can I get the key to the car so I can put my stuff in it, please" Lucy says

"Sure Luz, here you go we will be there in a few okay" Mike says

"K" Lucy says shyly which made us smile at how cute she looks doing that

"So we will see you all at my place" Silvestre asked them

"Yeah, we will have to take Suzy back any ways" Rogelio says

"Is Lucy staying over again" Silvestre asked

At that moment deep down we are hoping they say yes so we can talk to her but lady luck wasn't on our side.

"No, dad wants her to stay since they need to get her to pick out the last things for her party" Sergio says

"Okay then see you later and tell your parents my parents want them to have lunch with us tomorrow afternoon" Silvestre said

With that they get in their car and they leave the parking lot, we get in our car and we follow Silvestre to his house. Once there we are greeted by our uncle and aunt who right away ask for our mother who is our aunts sister, both of them were mated to alpha brothers who later separated the land and made two different packs. Our father is the alpha of the Blue Moon Pack while our uncle is the alpha of the Red Moon Pack, both of the packs are getting attacked by rouges but since ours is closer to the state border we are getting attacked more then my uncles pack is. Once inside we are shown to our rooms, ever since Alex and I were little we have always shared a room and when we found out that we also shared the same mate we staid in the same room. Although she was killed during a rouge attack while we were at the alpha training camp we didn't feel bad because we never met her, yes we did feel her death and that's how we knew that we shared the same mate.

Now that we don't have one we can chose who we want as our mate, we just have to make sure that she doesn't have a mate since we don't want a mate who has a mate out there somewhere looking for her. Although we both have our eye on Lucy we have to make sure she doesn't have a mate, if she doesn't she will be loved by the both of us and that is a promise. Once we have her it will have to snow in hell and freeze before anyone takes her away from us, we will treat her like the queen that she is even though we know nothing of her I know that neither Alex nor I have stopped thinking about her since we saw her and realized that she was in all of our classes where we sit next to her minus one class that we also share with who we now know are her overly protective brothers since she is their baby sister and very smart so a lot of the students try to take advantage of her and use her so they can get a good grade on any project.