CH 32

Kennard's POV

I haven't taken my meds in so long, I can feel myself seriously losing it. Even though I know I should take it, I just simply refuse. Fuck it, soon as I get high, I'll be just fine!

When I take those meds I feel like I'm not myself. It numbs me and I feel like everything around me goes in slow motion and nothing really makes since to me. I hate that medicine with a passion, it never did that before but over the past year or so, it started making me feel strange so I just stopped taking it all together. Soon my plan to get Azure back will go into play. In the beginning I just wanted to hit it, but now I've changed my mind. I want to take her away, marry her, and make her my own personal sex slave! She can forget about her aunt, Ja'Zyion, Amarion, and Exotics, she'll soon belong all to me! And this time, I refuse to let her leave me without a fight.

I ain't gone sit her and act like I've "changed" because I haven't, and I won't. Even if this plan of mines succeeds I'm still going to cheat on her and I am not afraid to beat her if she thinks it's okay to disrespect me by not obeying.

I'm well aware that she'll probably miss her child but, shit that's not my concern nor my fucking problem. What I have in store for Azure Johnson, she definitely isn't prepared for. All I have to do now is stay calm, watch her every move, and wait for the perfect opportunity. I cannot wait to be back inside of her. I really don't understand why she's acting like she doesn't still love me and want me. She trying to be so hard, but I see right through her. I'm sitting outside her aunt's house now watching her. She's so got damn beautiful man, words cannot describe. She was always been beautiful, but the past years have been nothing but good to her! The voices in my heard are telling me just go grab her, shoot her kid, and keep going, but shit it's broad daylight and I don't have no mask or nothing so I can't. I ain't scared of prison, but I want to fuck her and I can't if I get caught. I'm just going to head downtown to one of my baby momma houses to fuck, I know for damn sure Traci will never turn me down, she did once and earned her self a black eye, broke leg, and damage to her little ass. I stuck a broomstick in her ass.

She had to go to the hospital, she was smart enough not to snitch on me when the police came. I guess the hospital called because of the physical damage I had done to her. I even put out my cigarettes out on her face and arms. I completely fucked her insides up but I honestly don't give a fuck. She had to be taught a lesson. I bet now when I say jump that hoe ask me how high!

-:-:-:-:-:-

Rico POV

I got a letter a while back from some nigga named Kennard. For some reason I felt like I knew that name but couldn't remember how I knew it. I had my girl Brandy check him out, and make sure he wasn't 12 tryna set me up and get me more time in this hell hole. I ain't gay or nothing but I do get head from like three different men in here, and one of the chick guards give me pussy when she work the night shift and the guy in the cell with me, Romeo, let's me hit. I mean I been in this bitch for almost 8 years, I can't just beat my meat all the time so I get what I can.

Don't judge me, shit, I got to do what I got to. I ain't attracted to men or nothing, I'm straighter than the stripper pole Azure fine ass swings from. I just have to release some type of way.

Anyway, not the point. I agreed to meet up with Kennard and that dude is straight you psycho, I swear I ain't lying. He told me what he did to one of his baby momma's and a few of his ex girlfriends. I thought I had issues, but clearly he has some deep dark inner issues. Either way, shit when he said the words "Azure" and "revenge" in the same sentence, I was all ears! I've been thinking about for a long time just how go get back at her and now I know the perfect way.

He came and saw me twice a week for 3 weeks straight and we came up with the perfect plan. Shit crazy how we in a fucking prison planning out shit that'll lead him here, and me more time, and yet none of these pussy ass guards suspects anything. This will be too easy. Just so this nigga don't fuck up, I'm going to call my son and have them link up and get revenge together. I don't know where Brandy's head is right now, so I'm not even going to tell her about what we have planned. I don't need her "holy are thou" looking ass to go snitching and tell anybody our plan. I do love Brandy. And I know a few of you confused. I been with Brandy since I was 17 years old! We got married when I was 19 and she was 17. Her family hated me so I took her away from them. I love her I truly do, but I can't be with just one female.

I've been cheating on Brandy since day one. She a real rider, she never snitched on me, and always had my back. She probably deserves a man who'll be faithful but she'll never get that.

For one, I'll be damned if she leaves me because I swear I will have my son kill her. She may be his momma but he respect me way more than her. She already know the drill. She knows about my girlfriends I had back in the day and she never said anything about it. I don't know if she had a problem with it, and I honestly, don't give a fuck if she did. Brandy belongs to me and nobody else. She fucked off on me once and I beat her ass, she learned here lesson then, I guess, cause I never saw or heard about her fucking off on me. I love her, I don't think I could've lived this far without her, but I just like different pussy every now and again, you get what I'm saying right? Shit I feel like as long as she the main other shouldn't natter. She just better be lucky I chose her, shit I feel like she owe me! Bow down hoe!

I want revenge against Azure's is because I don't deserve to locked up in here like I'm some type of damn animal. It's not my fault she had a nice ass body, so in a way, I feel like it was her fault I touched her. They charged me with rape, but it was just sex. She said no and she cried, but her pussy was still wet, so therefore, she wanted it too! My lawyer told me that I was false, but fuck her, what does she know, it's her fault I ain't beat that bullshit ass case. It's cool, because soon, very soon, I'll have my sweet revenge on that stupid ass bitch Azure. And when my son and Kennard get her, they gone take some nice ass pictures to send to me so I can beat my meat to here fine ass! Oooh, I cannot wait! That bitch about to go down!

A/N:
So ... Kennard & Rico POV's took a lit out of me to write. I know what they both said was extremely harsh, but that just goes to showed how evil they both truly ate. But trust me, it gets worse. Sorry for anybody I grossed out, but they're dirty, grimmy men so I had to make this chapter disgusting and horrible, just like them both.

Remember To Comment, Vote, And Share!