CH 13

Slick’s POV

I was sitting in my office going over some paperwork and looking over a business plan that was brought to me to open up a new Exotics in another city when I heard a knock on my door. “Come in” I said picking up my gun and pointing it to the door. Although I been out the drug game, some people don’t understand that bullshit so I stay ready for war. In walked one of the guys that worked security for me with an unknown tall guy I know for sure I’ve never seen in here before.

“What can I do for you young blood?” I asked as he chuckled. “I’m Jermaine of J&D Ent.” He said as I looked at him closer realizing who he was. “Oh okay bruh, nice to put a face with the name. You called but I was out, what was it that you were trying to do?” I asked him remembering my secretary asked if he wanted to leave a message and he declined saying he’d come see me in person, a business man about his paper, I like it! “Well, I just signed a major contract with an up and coming artist, he’s going on tour and when we come back it’ll be his birthday, so we trying to come in here and shut shit down. I heard this was the hottest spot in the city. I need the sexiest females, maybe like twenty of them, can you handle that?” he asked me with a smirk on his face.

“You heard it was the hottest in the city right? They wasn’t lying. I got some of the best women walking around, trust me. I only hire the best. I have roughly 200 chicks in this building, 100 every shit, however which ever girls you want, I’m sure they don’t have a issue with dancing off their shift for you and your friends.” I said looking down at some paperwork. “Good. The party will be in two months when we come back from a tour. I’m here to pay now the entire second floor, and two guards at the elevator and stairs.” He said pulling out his check book. I looked down at the check for $200,000 which was more than enough, way more to be honest. “I know, it’s cheaper, but you the best right?” He said laughing as he walked out the door. Shit I wasn’t about to turn it down no way, fuck I look like, money talks!