CH 28

Azure's POV

I finally cleaned my face, I will not shed not one tear for that sorry ass motha fucka. I can't lie, that slap did sting, it there me off to be honest. I don't even know how he knew I worked here. I know Keisha didn't tell him because I never told her where exactly I worked. I just told her I stripped to support my lifestyle and pay for schooling. I wonder if he knows where I live too. I need to go get a retraining order against him and keep him away from my son.

I went to Slick's office and asked for the rest of the night off. I just cannot continue the night. I ain't stressing for no dollars anyway, I got money. When I got home Ja'Zyion and Amarion had just finished eating and were currently watching a movie. When I told Ja'Zyion about what happened at the club he was beyond pissed off. I told him I planned on going downtown to the police station first thing in the morning to get a restraining order. I know for sure he is now on the "do not admit" list at the club but that wasn't good enough for me. If he wanna play we can, but I guarantee he will lose. I got two 9mm guns, one stays in my car, and one in a safety box in my room. If he wants to try to come to my house with some bullshit I promise he leaving in a body bag. After taking a shower I walked into my room hearing my phone vibrate with a number I didn't know, when I went to pick it up it was way too late. Before I could call back I got a message that said "it's Kennard, answer your damn phone, I know this your number, I took it out of Keisha phone" I was about to go insane. Like why the fuck is he bothering me? He called me back to back over and over again, by this point my phone was on silent. All of these calls I'm just going to keep as evidence just in case.

Despite his ignorance I just rolled over and took my ass to sleep. I am not about to play these cat and mouse childish ass games with Kennard, I'm just not. He can call and text all fucking night for all I care, I am not answering the phone, nor responding to his text messages.

Kennard 's POV

I know damn well this bitch see me calling her. Why would she ignore me like this. It's her fault I hit her stupid ass, she should've just given me what the fuck I wanted instead of playing games with me. I'm just going to keep texting her until I fall asleep, or she answers me, whichever one comes first.

(11:26pm)
Me: Azure Marie Johnson, so you don't see me texting and call-in you?

(11:27pm)
Me: So you really just going to ignore me?

(11:49pm)
Me: I thought you loved me!

(11:53pm)
Me: I love you! This is all your fault that I slapped you. Fuck you thought you was talking to. You do what I say when I say.

(12:00am)
Me: You can't text me but you can find time to shake your ass for money?

(12:01am)
Me: You aint nothing but a HOE

(12:09am)
Me: Please answer me, please!

(12:22am)
Me: I'll pay you if you let me hit, just one more time!

(12:25am)
Me: I ain't mean to come at you like that, did I hurt you?

(12:38am)
Me: You look so good, I see why Rico was smashing you on the low! I miss that swear treasure between your legs! Do you miss me?

(12:50am)
Me: You got a boyfriend? Was that him that hit me? I will kill you if you're cheating on me, you do know we technically never broke you right?

(1:44am)
Me: I want to see my son!!!!

(1:45am)
Me: Since you're a hoe, ima take you to court and get full custody of that little bastard and you'll never see him again! Bitch!

(9:30am)
Nasty Ass Hoe: Kennard fuck you. I wasn't going to respond but fuck it. I don't give a damn what you plan on TRYING to do. No judge would ever give your trifling, broke, no job having ass MYYYYYYY son. I might be a stripper, but I have never and will never be a hoe, that's where you got me fucked up at. Don't let the fact that I shake my ass for money give you some balls & make you feel like you can degrade me. At least I own my house, I pay all my bills by myself, I take care of my son and have been alone from day one, the cars I got they in my name & been paid off, my son has an account set up in his name with enough money for all 4 years of college and he not even 4 years old yet. What have you done for him, what can you do for him? NOT A GOT DAMN THING!! Don't ever in your life call MY SON a bastard, do you understand me? I don't miss you at all, never have, and I never will. How dare you bring up Rico and agree with what he did to me. What type of person are you? I was a child and he was molesting me. But that's cool in your book though, right? You're a sick ass delusional idiot. Stay away from me and my child Kennard. We don't want nor need you, even if we did you're damn near 4 years late. Please stop contacting me. The only thing you're doing is helping build me case you against you! So you know what, go on ahead, you may continue. Have fun. Have a nice day, and good bye.

I woke up with a mean ass hangover and got irritated hearing my phone ring in my ear. I laughed when I saw it was Azure finally texting me back, I see I struck a nerve with her. Oh fucking well. I don't believe her. She wouldn't take me to court.  I guess I'll just go to sleep. She thinks this is a game I see. I am not to be played with, I always get what I want. I don't need a relationship with Azure, I just want to fuck one more time and bounce, I don't want custody of that little bastard, I just want to see her beg and sweat. If she'll let me hit I won't take him. Maybe I'll kidnap him or something to get to her. I think Rico still in jail, ima hit him you for some help, I know for sure he wants to get back at that bitch. I'm pretty sure between the both of us, we can make something happen and get her where hurts the most.

A/N:
A few of you guys have asked for another picture of Azure, so check out the multimedia, there's a collage of her .... The next update will be within the next 4-6 days tops! This book is coming to an end, only 8 more chapters left & then the Epilogue. I'm considering posting two additional chapters but I haven't made up my mind yet. Anyway, you guys show me some love! Comment, vote, and share!! -Beautiful_Storm ∞