CH 19

Azure's POV

To say I was tired as hell would be a understatement. I feel so drained it's ridiculous. If I hadn't already promised to take Boss car shopping I swear I wouldn't get out my damn bed. After giving myself a little pep-talk I finally hopped in the shower and got dressed in a red tank top, a dark grey cardigan, True Religion blue jean faded shorts, and my red grey and white jordans. I put my hair up in a messy bun, put on my diamond earrings and headed to the kitchen. After making myself some scrambled eggs, sausage, and pancakes I cleaned up, grabbed my phone and car keys and headed to Boss' house.

After shopping around for two hours she finally settled for a cherry red 2015 Mercedes Benz. My bitch was rolling clean now. Her new car is bad as hell, got me thinking about getting a new car, even though I got two.

After doing all the necessary paperwork we decided to go shopping and have a little girls day out. After getting our nails and toes done we got massages and then headed to the mall to shop. The first thing we did was shop for our children. We bought them all kind of clothes, shoes, and toys. We took the bags to the car and then went back in to shop a little more. I swear I ended up spending about $800 in damn Victoria Secrete and Boss just laughed. She always joked that I had a nice body, was a great mother, but acted like a full blown nigga when men tried to approach me. But I mean can you really blame me? Kennard broke me. And I know you're probably thinking I'm childish and need to just get over it but I can't. Every man that has been apart of my life has hurt me except my daddy, Ja'Zyion, and Amarion. So I just got to the point where I say all men are dogs, fuck em all, I can do bad all by my got damn self. "You hungry?" I asked Boss feeling like I was about to starve, shopping will make you tired, excited, and hungry, or is that just me? "I could eat, let's hit up the food court" she said walking ahead of me.

I laughed cause I swear that hoe was always down to eat.

Once we made it to the food court and figured out what we wanted, she went her way to get her food and I went mines agreeing to meet up and sit and eat before finishing shopping. I spotted an extremely scrumptious young man a few feet away talking with a group of men. By far he was definitely the finest man walking this earth, I swear. I ain't got not time for relationships so I ignored it and continued to wait in line to order my food. "Can I take your order" the young girl asked me with a smile when it was finally my turn. "Yes, can I please have a number six with no onions & extra tomatoes, make that a large with a strawberry lemonade, no ice please. And can I also add a fully loaded baked potato with extra bacon" I asked placing by order. She read everything back to me and I nodded by head letting her know it was correct. "That will be $10.48" she said as I reached inside my wallet that was in my purse, when I looked up she was passing me a receipt.

I looked to my right where her eyes where and saw the guy I was lusting over not even 2 minutes ago. "I can pay for my own food" I said with a attitude walking further down so the next person could order their food. "I never said you couldn't beautiful, but I wanted to pay for you, is that a crime?" He asked smiling. I stared at him for a while with no words. "No, it's not but you're not my man so I don't need you doing anything for me" I finally said rolling my eyes. "Stop rolling your eyes before they get stuck. You too old for that. I know I'm not your man, but I am a gentleman. Would your man mind me paying for your food?" He asked, I could tell he was fishing for information. "Maybe he could, if he existed" I responded picking up my food and passing him a twenty, "I work for every dime I got sweetie, my money long, trust me, keep the change baby boy" I said kissing a $20 bill and sliding it inside his shirt pocket and walking off like the bad bitch that I am!

I spotted Boss at a table and sat with her. "Bitch who was that fine ass man you was talking to and do he have a brother? He is beyond fine, I bet he got a good ass stroke game too! He gone have you in all type of positions!" She said as I started laugh, man I swear I love this crazy ass girl. Before I could even say anything back she whispered "he's coming" and I rolled by eyes, even though on the inside I was smiling.

"Hi I'm Jermaine" he said shaking her hand. When I said nothing and took a sip of by lemonade she rolled her eyes at me. "Karleynah, and this rude ass girl is Azure" she said smiling a little too damn hard. "Nice to meet you. And Azure, perfect, my favorite color" he said as Karleynah looked confused, he noticed and laughed. "Azure means blue" he said as she shook her head in agreement.

I could feel him getting closer to me and his breath on my neck making me shift in my seat. Why the hell am I getting wet?

"Azure, I don't need anything from you but your number, but I know I won't be getting that today. I can look at you and tell that somebody, a idiot hurt you, he broke you, I plan on mending the pieces of your heart back together. Don't take this the wrong way, but only a fool trips over something that's behind them. Here, keep the change." He said in my ear and then kissed my cheek and walked away. I opened my eyes and watched him walk away, he looked back and smiled. "Azure" Boss yelled getting by attention, I looked at the table and saw ten $100 bills with the twenty I gave him wrapped around it. Lord, what is he doing to me. I hate men, I don't give a fuck about none of them, yet he got me lost in thought about him and his scent, that cologne smells so good. Now I'm not saying that I want a relationship with him, well I think. I been this heartless ass female for the longest, how in the hell did this man come out of nowhere and now I'm contemplating on it.  Ugh, what the hell is up with me? Hell fuck no, I will not give into him, he probably just wanna fuck, he like the rest  of these trifling ass dogs out here.

Comment. Vote. Share.