CH 3

Slick’s POV

I’m Slick, I am the proud owner of Exotics, the hottest strip club in the city! Exotic’s so amazing even ladies come to party in here! My club is two stories of nothing but the finest women in the city ready to twerk for them dollars. The club has a total of four bars, two on each floor, twenty private rooms, two v.i.p lounges, a total of two hundred women working for me, and we are open from 10-4 everyday. You wouldn’t think people would be at a strip club at ten in the morning, but you’d be surprised. When I met Boss I was at a night club and she was looking right, I bought her a drink and I told her that I owned Exotics, she instantly wanted to audition to work for me, she was working at a club as a bartender and wanted to make more money, I gave her my card, and she came by the club a week later and I hired her on the spot. She good people, I trust her, when we get new girls, she train them and show them around. She one of my top girls, she bring a lot of money in here and I appreciate it. For her birthday, I even threw her a huge party.

Seduction came in one day asking to see me, when my security guard brought her in my office my heart skipped a beat, that’s how beautiful she is, no lie. She’s five foot two inches, thick in all the right places, small waist, nice C-cup titties, and long ass natural wavy hair with dark brown eyes.  I gave her the stage name seduction, because she has such an innocent unknowing way of seducing you with her eyes. Both seduction and boss the only females that work here that I don’t fuss at ever, whatever they ask for they get, a lot of females think I fuck them, but I don’t, they just real honest workers, who bring in mad paper. To keep it real, I used to have a huge ass crush on Azure, but she damaged emotionally, and I mean bad. Besides, the life I live aint for her, she deserve better than a strip club slash ex drug lord. I used to be a dope boy and I spent too much money at strip clubs so I decided to open up one and quit the game. Since my pops and my uncle were kingpins I got out easily. Azure is in school for cosmetology, she a beast at it to, and I aint just saying that cause she bring me stupid bread, I’m serious, she do just about all the strippers hair and nails and they be looking like a million bucks afterwards. She even does my neice JaMonica’s hair, by brother was murked when his trap house was robbed so I took in my neice. I don’t know shit about hair so I just pay Azure to come to the crib and do JaMonica hair every other week, she even takes her and let her spend the night so she can be around a female and have fun.

JaMonica is six years old, she mean the world to me, her mom committed suicide when JaMonica was only three weeks old, they said she was depressed and couldn’t handle the stress of taking care of the baby. That was a really hard time for my brother because he loved Mariyah with everything in him, JaMonica knows about her mother but the family agreed never to tell her why she killed herself so she don’t feel like it’s her fault, we just told her that her mom was sick. So, it’s just me and my princess JaMonica, no girlfriend or wifey at home, maybe one day, but for now Exotic’s is my wife and my sideline.