CH 16

As I begin to walk off stage my money team bags up all my money and wipe down the pole and stage for the next girl so nothing is slippery. I ended up bumping into Samantha stupid ass, just great. This bitch been trying to taste my pussy since she started here a year ago. “You did great Azure” she whispered in my ear as I sat at the bar to order a sex on the beach. i usually don’t drink but I got a taste for one tonight. “Don’t I always?” I said back sarcastically laughing. “Samantha, let me save you the trouble, I don’t do girls, and I’ve told you that over and over.” I said as she looked away.

“Look you’re pretty you really are, I’m just not really into all that, maybe one day, alright? But you gotta stop sweating me, it’s making me not want to ever think about it, okay?” I asked her as I kissed her cheek. She lit up like a got damn Christmas tree. She hurried up and ran off, the bartender just laughed. Y’all I know I’m wrong as hell for lying to her but if that’s what it takes to get her to leave me the hell alone, then oh fucking well. I was feeling myself tonight so I started doing table dance for a nice group of men. That was a quick $2000 just for ten minutes and I barely did anything. As I walked towards my room Slick stopped me, “I was just looking for you, you got a private dance request, you down?” he asked and I nodded my head. “private room number 8 in five minutes and Big Rod will go with you and stand at the door.” He said as he walked off. When I walked down the hall I didn’t see Rob but decided to go in anyway, he was probably on the elevator. I walked into the room and the man was sitting there with a hat on and I couldn’t really see his face, but I’m just here to dance so I started my routine and then went over and danced in front of him, he reached out and grabbed my ass “no touching sweetie, sorry” I said nicely I continued to dance and then he stood up and I stood back, I tried to turn but he grabbed me by my hair and slung me to the ground. What the hell, I got up and started fighting back and then he pushed down his pants and tried to stick his dick in my, he had his hand over my mouth so I kicked over the table in the room, bit his hand and screamed, Rod can busting through the room after hearing the commotion.

“Yo, Jugg” he yelled for the other security in the hallway. He came in and picked me up and took me down to the third floor where there was a doctor and nurse on site at all times, they cleaned up the cut on my face and arm and Jugg walked me to Slick’s office. “Hey, boss what to do with him?” Jugg asked Slick. “Whoop his ass, take his money and I already called the police, we pressing charges” he said looking at me. I was so pissed nothing has ever happened to me, I am done with private dances I swear, the look in his eyes scared me, just as much as Rico did when I was little but I know that couldn’t be Rico cause he is still in jail. I really just don’t even want to see the floor again tonight, I am over it. “You done for the night baby girl, you staying in here with me. Ima have Jugg bring your clothes and you can change in my bathroom and help me out. When the police came I pressed charges on the man and stayed in Slick’s office all night doing paperwork and filing shit until Karleyna clocked out. Jugg brought me my duffle and I tried to give Slick his cut for the night but he refused. “Nah, you had a rough ass night, keep it.” He said passing the envelope back to me.