CH 2

Karleyna’s POV

What’s good, I’m Karleyna (that’s pronounce CAR-LEE-NUH) or you can just call me Boss, because I am one! I don’t take bullshit, I don’t deal with drama, and I’m quick to put a female or male in their place! I am the mother of two amazingly sweet four year old twins. My baby girl Khyra and my handsome son Khyrin. I am five foot six inches with thick thighs, perfect natural D-cups, and long bone straight hair. This hair, aint mines, but I bought it! But, don’t get it twisted, I got good hair, it’s just easier to do weave than my own hair, in my opinion. I was living the good life with Kenneth, my kids father, but when I caught him with a white woman, with three kids, I had no idea about I just couldn’t do it no more. I packed my kids shit and I moved. I stayed with a family friend for about a week until I found a perfect house that I liked. I haven’t seen nor heard from him since the twins second birthday, and I don’t care. They don’t even ask about him, so I don’t bother trying, because it doesn’t matter.

I shouldn’t have to chase after a grown man to see and spend time with his own children, you feel me? I stay in contact with his mother though, she comes and sees the kids all the time, they even spend the night with her. She told me that Kenneth was arrested and charged with domestic violence and possession of narcotics. I’m not surprised at all. He was violent when I met him but the first time he put his hands on me, I stabbed him, guess he learned that day, because he never raised a hand to me again. Our relationship was a mess from jump, we were always arguing, one minute we were together, and the next we weren’t. when I found out I was pregnant, I realized he needed to man up and either stay or go, cause I didn’t want my children growing up around our bullshit, so when he act like he couldn’t decide, I decided for him by packing his shit, an changing the locks. I love being a stripper, I love the attention, and I love the money even more, my twins have everything they could ever want or need, and I do it all alone.

My girl Azure a single parent to and we help each other out sometimes. When I need a break she keeps the twins, when she needs a break, I do the same for her. When we want to go out together, her aunt Za’Leyna watches all three of the kids for us. I don’t have no family, so I guess you could say Azure and her family are my folks. That girl been through a lot, and I sympathize with her, if I was a child going through what she had to, I probably would’ve killed myself, she’s so strong, I sort of envy her. And then to get pregnant by a dead beat on top of it was the icing on the cake. She’s so fucking beautiful man I swear, no homo, I’m just being real. Dudes try to step to her but she so mean and heartless, they don’t even have a chance. I wish she could find somebody to be real and be down for her though, if anybody deserves happiness, it’s her.

COMMENT !! VOTE !! SHARE !!