CH 12

I cannot believe my car was acting crazy, it was something about the transmission, don’t laugh at me but I still had my little 2000 truck, I loved my truck. I make mad paper, but still got that old ass car, I know it sounds crazy but that was the first car I bought all by myself, I was proud of myself. But I guess it’s time to bury her, and upgrade, I think I’ll take Azure with me, she know about cars, and my bitch got good taste! I’m going to just sell it to a guy I know who buys old cars and fixes them for profit. I deserve a new toy anyway, I work hard! Since I know Azure coming I went on ahead and took my shower and threw on a pair of tights, a hoodie, and pair of uggs.

I always dress comfortable when on the way to work and leaving work. I got the kids bag packed which only consisted of coloring books, and their little game systems they wanted to take and Khyra’s teddy bear, she will not sleep without it and her favorite blanket spoiled ass. The babysitter already had an extra set of clothes, pajamas, and underwear just in case. Every week I took over plenty of snacks and food for the twins and I pay her every first of the month. I pay her well over what she charges me. I pay Mrs. Veronica $1500 a month for the twins. She bakes cakes and other treats, just local people buy, she makes money but I know it’s just enough for her bills so I break her off every month.

When I go shopping I always buy her something because she’s such a huge help to me. I really don’t know what I would do without her. She can’t drive so I drop the kids off and when she needs groceries I drive her, I take her to the doctor, everywhere, she’s like a mother to me so I look out for her. She has a daughter but she’s too selfish to even check on her mother, so I do it. After both of the twins took their baths we all sat in the living room watching a movie. “Ma?” Khyrin said tapping my shoulder. “Huh?” I said looking down at my phone looking at my comments under my picture on Exotics account. “What’s a daddy?” he said and I felt the air slowly leave my damn lungs. I was not prepared to have this conversation any time soon. “Why you ask me that baby?” I asked him, I had no problem answering his question, I was just curious as to where this conversation came from.

“Well granny Veronica took us to the park and one of the other little kids that was playing with us said they had to go because their daddy said it was time to go. Why don’t we have a daddy mommy?” Khyra asked climbing to sit in my lap. “Well you know how you have me, you have a daddy too. When a daddy and mommy love each other, sometimes they make precious babies, that’s how I got you two. You have a daddy, he’s just not around. He and I don’t really get along. But if you two want to see him then that’s fine, but you’ll have to wait because daddy is out of town right now” I said as they both just said okay and dropped it. I couldn’t tell my kids that Kenneth was in jail, hell, how would I explain that one? I defiantly need to remember to talk to Azure and momma Za’Leynah about this, I really don’t even know what to do.