51

Kendall Ranley

"What about that one?" I point at the large grey stoned house that's spread across the laptop screen. Lorenzo had insisted on house hunting, said he wanted to be out on our own as quick as possible.

"It's kinda small don't you think?" He comments even though the house is the size of the damn Yankee Stadium.

"You're never satisfied are you?" I tease and he chuckles before peaking my lips.

"Only ever satisfied if it involves you naked." Lorenzo and Frankie's need for sex is really the only thing they both have in common.

He moved to kissed my neck tenderly while my hand snaked it's way around his neck. He nipped at my collarbone before unbuttoning my shirt and unclasping my bra. My breasts laid exposed right in front of him and he left hickey after hickey out of pure desire. I pulled his sweats off in a hurry as he pulled the small lace fabric off my body.

"God I'll never get enough of you." He breathed out hungrily. I connected his lips with mine and slipped my tongue into his mouth as I palmed his bulge through his boxers. His thumb traced my bottom lip before he slipped it into my mouth and I wrapped my lips around it. "That's my good girl."

His undergarments were down to his knees and I wiped the pre cum off his tip and stroked him tenderly. "Show me how good I am." I tease and he looks at me darkly before using one hand to pin both of mine above me.

He lined himself up at my entrance and I waited, and waited. Leaving me sexual frustrated and a whine left my lips in result. "Fuck me." I moan out as I knew that would start him up.

With a full stroke he thrust into me and my eyes screwed shut. I gripped his biceps as he slowly moved in and out of me.

"Is that all you got?" I provoke with a smirk and his hand wraps around my neck. His pace quickens and my back arches in response.

"Fuck Kens, you feel so good."

Our breathing was heavy and matched in pace. His thumb circled my clit and my legs began to shake at the level of pleasure I was feeling. Lorenzo's forehead pressed against mine and my lips found his.

Our sex had always been extremely pleasurable and intense but this time is was different. It was passionate, sensual and filled with love. We made love. I felt like life's problems has vanished whenever I was with him and that's a feeling I've never quite discovered until him.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." He repeats over and over in a whisper and my lips part at the moment. No words come out of my mouth because thanks to him I physically can't speak.

He nuzzled his head into my neck as he continued his thrusting. His grip was tight on my waist and I held him like he was about to go off into war. I never wanted this moment to end and I'm pretty positive he didn't want to either.

My legs locked around his waist and my fingers dig into his shoulders when I felt a pressure of liquid fill inside me. His head laid against my shoulder as he was out of breath. My fingers slide into his dark locks and I planted a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Yeah," Lorenzo breathes out. "Let's buy that damn house."

//
I HATE WRITING SMUT LMFAO