31

Kendall Ranley

"So the 4th is coming up." Amber says as she picks away at her pasta. Her and I decided to go out for dinner together, we do every month. It's sort of like our own tradition. "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it to be honest." I say with a mouth full of steak, do I spend the 4th of July with Lorenzo. I doubt he even celebrates it.

"Are you doing anything with Lorenzo? Some 4th of July sex maybe?" She smirks and I playfully roll my eyes. The idea of sex never leaves this girls brian.

"No, I haven't talked to him about anything." I inform her and she nods her head. "We could always just stay in, there will probably be a big casualty at the hospital."

"I'm sure there will be but we always get hammered together on the 4th, last time we got hammered together you ended up fucking Lorenzo Russo. We should definitely get hammered again." Amber says with exaggeration and I laugh at the memory.

"I'll talk to Lorenzo." I dismiss the conversation and she nods her head.

"He has a brother right?" She adds in seductively and I chuck a piece of lettuce for my salad at her.

"You're such a skank."

"Takes one to know one." She defends with her arms up to which we both burst out laughing in the middle of the restaurant.

I was standing outside of Lorenzo's house a few hours later ready to knock on the door, I wasn't exactly sure if he was even here. It was a surprise visit.

I knocked on the door and was met with Marco's cold face. He just stared at me and I raise my eyebrow at him, with his stone cold face he moved out of the way and allowed me in.

"No smart ass remarks today?" I tease and he doesn't reply, Marco shuts the door as walks back up the stairs. Great talk.

In about a minute Lorenzo comes walking down the stairs with a smile on his face. "I didn't know you were coming over." He says and places a soft kiss on my lips.

"Yeah sorry I didn't call." I apologize and he shakes his head dismissively.

"You're always welcome you know what." He saws sweetly and I smile back at him. "Anyways, what's up?"

"What are you doing for the 4th?"

"Of July?" He asks and I nod my head to clarify. "I mean nothing is ever planned, I usually just go out to the club with Marco and Frankie. Why did you have something in mind?"

"No nothing planned or anything, Amber and I usually do the same thing. Club would be fun." I say.

"Perfect." He grins, "Maybe we can recreate our little moment that we shared back in those private rooms."

"Down boy." I chuckle and he leans in to give me a tender kiss.

"I think it's adorable that you thought I'd just be your one night stand." He say confidently while he holds a firm grip on my waist.

"And I think it's adorable that you had to harass me to convince me otherwise." I fire back and his smirk fades. I give him a cocky grin and move closer to him.

"You play with fire and you with definitely get burnt." I tease and be bites his lip.

"Oh you're in for it now baby."

//
Would you guys kill me if I wrote a Harry Styles fanfic?!