33

Lorenzo Russo

I stared at the photograph of her hair sprawled out on the pillows and her body cocooned in the black blanket. Photos captured everything, especially beauty and Kendall was exactly that. Beautiful.

Ever since I was a child I loved photography. My mother encouraged me to pursue it but my father had other plans. The arts were weak and girly and I was practically brainwashed by the Mafia from that point on. But Kendall was a pretty picture that I had to take.

I set the camera down and turned back to see her eyes flutter open. "Good morning." She smiles at me through tired eyes. "Morning."

"Sorry I didn't mean to stay over." She immediately apologies and sits up.

"You really need to stop apologizing babe." I tell her and walk over to pull her on my lap. "My home is your home."

Kendall shoots me a toothy smile and pecks me on the lips. "I don't have to be at work until 5." She whispers and I immediately get excited.

"We going again?" I smirk and push my bulge against her core.

"Do you only ever think about sex?" She laughs and climbs off of me.

"I only think about sex with you." I say and she rolls her eyes. My black T-shirt she's wearing reaches her mid-thigh and doesn't leave much to the imagination. Yet she walks right out the bedroom door to the rest of the house. With a sigh I get up and follow her to the kitchen.

"I MADE PANCAKES FOR THE RABBITS!" Frankie.

"Jesus Christ Frankie it's 8 in the morning can you shut your trap." I groan and take a seat at the island.

"Be thankful asshole." Kendall whacks the back of my head in a playful manner.

"I could hear you two idiots through the walls. You're lucky I'm not packing my bags out of this joint." Frankie says while he mixed a tan batter in a large bowl.

"I'd be grateful." I mutter under my breath while looking at my phone. I immediately look up when a wet substance is flung onto me. Pancake fucking batter.

"Crap..." I hear Kendall mutter as I look up to chef Frankie who has a cocky smirk plastered on his face.

He shoves his hand in the bowl and chucks a glop straight at me but missed and hit Kendall square in the face. "Shit.." I laugh out and Kendall stands up with clenched fist. She wipes the batter away from her eyes and gives Frankie a deathly look. She picks up two eggs from the carton and whips them straight at Frankie.

"FOOD FIGHT!"

The pancake batter covers the walls and is spread against are clothing. Egg yolk splatters at us, the kitchen is basically unrecognized with the flour that's painted it.

I had Kendall pinned down on the ground with a gallon of milk in my hand. "Don't you dare." She tries to say seriously but ends up laughing.

"Might want to plug your nose." I say and she looks behind me. I turn around to see Frankie smirking and turn back to Kendall to get engulfed with a stick of butter. I hear burst of laughter as I wipe my face down with my hand.

"You should've seen your face." Kendall chuckles while Frankie holds his stomach in laughter.

"I was double teamed." I defend and the laughter continues. I would've shut down a fucking food fight right away, it's unlike me. But now it's only morning and it's made my entire fucking day.

"What the hell happened in here!" A voice shrieks from behind me and I turn around to see the shocked faces.

My parents.

//
Frankie is definitely my favourite character. Who's yours?