37

Kendall Ranley

"He did what?" Amber says in a deadly tone. I just told her about the bra incident and it seems we're both about to lose our shit. "Does he know you know? Did his mom say anything? Who did he cheat with?"

"No, no, and Sophie." I answer and he teeth clench. I later found out it was Sophie through the security cameras that Lorenzo has outside of the house. She was the only girl who came through those doors when Lorenzo and I weren't talking.

"What are you going to do." She asks and I shrug.

"Well we aren't arguing anymore so there's that. When I confront him it's just going to absolutely blow up though." I sigh and rub my temples with my fingers.

"Well are you okay, you don't have much of a reaction Ken." She says with concern laced within her voice.

"I don't feel anything, I just feel numb." I admit emotionless. I've never been cheated on before, I'm not sure how to handle it. "It'll kick in soon, either utter rage or depression."

"What did his mom say, if I had a kid and found out he was cheating I'd kick his ass." She says and I let out a soft laugh.

"I told her not to say anything which she respected. She was fuming though, she really likes me." I put on a cocky grin and Amber shoves my shoulder playfully. "Whatever I end up doing will work out perfectly, just perfectly."

"Well whatever revenge you have, call me right after." She grins before standing up to walk out of the hospital doors. "I'll see you whenever." She waves and walks off into the night.

I stood looking at the empty ER and ended up reminiscing for a bit. This was the place Amber convinced me to go to that club, Lorenzo's club.

Now look where it's got me.

I walk back into the locker room and end up changing and driving back home. I grabbed a full bottle of white wine and drank straight from the bottle. My phone alerted with a text message and I groaned when I saw Lorenzo's name.

Lorenzo
You left early, I didn't get any kisses today. Come over.

Got get your damn kisses from Sophie, is what I wanted to say but I resigned and shut my phone off. I was almost done the entire bottle when anger washed over me. Kicking in

How could I get cheated on? How haven't I even done anything about it? He thinks he got away with it and I have to laugh at the thought of that. I don't just want revenge, I want to hurt him, to break him in a way that nobody has ever done before. Suddenly, an idea pops into my head. It was perfect, just perfect.

It seems it's time to give our good friend Micha Sanzo a call.

//
Sorry this chapter is short but it'll be so worth it for what's about to happen in the next one.