21

Kendall Ranley

I have smut for you guys ;)

"Hey!" Amber pulls me into a hug when I enter our locker room. "How's your head, what even happened?"

"Uh...." I drag out as the last person leaves the locker room. "It's a long story." I admit.

"We don't have rounds for another thirty minutes." Amber informs me as she checks her watch. "Spill."

"Uh well I was walking home the other night and I ran into Lorenzo." I begin and her eyes widen.

"Did he do that to your head?" She asks with concern laced in her voice, pointing to the small bandage on my forehead.

"No, no he was doing some business and I kinda flipped out and tried rushing away but tripped and hit my head." I explain and she lets out a breathe. "Anyways, one thing lead to another and,"

"Did you fuck him?!" Amber blurts out before I can answer.

"What! No, no of course not. We went on a date, God Amber."

"Oh, sorry. Well how was it, did you get treated like Mafia royalty?" She smiles at me with hopeful eyes.

"It was, I don't know different, unexpected. It was really sweet." I smile at the memories and she hugs me.

"I'm happy for you Ken!" She squeals, "Maybe I should meet him you know? Hopeful he isn't punching out his rival while he's at it too."

"I went on one date with the guy, we aren't getting married so you can relax." I pull away and she shrugs. "C'mon let's do our jobs."

Work was work, constantly running through hallways, running labs, ER rushes. It was always tiring. I ended up crashing in the on-call room, there was no point in going all the way home.

I snuggled against the blanket when the door opened. I didn't think much of it until I felt the bed indent, I frantically turned around and was met with a grinning Lorenzo.

"Don't scare me like that!" I swat at his arm. "What the hell are you doing here, staff only!"

"Now now have you forgotten who I am, baby?" His way with words makes me melt.

"Why are you here?" I asked, rubbing my eyes in exhaustion.

"I wanted to see you." He shrugs and uses his hands to move my bed head out of the way. He frames my face and reaches down to kiss my lips, I give in.

"I haven't fuck you in awhile, you could always use a good on of those. Am I right, darling?" He whispers in my ear and my eyes widen. That damn night at the club floods into my head. He turns away and walks to the door, twisting the lock.

He stands in front of me and lifts his white T-shirt off his body. I gulp at the sight of him, I've never had sex with him sober.

He crawled on top and harshly kissed me as my fingers ran through his hair. My scrubs were off in an instant and I mentally thanked myself for not wearing atrocious undergarments. I reached for his belt buckle and my finger fumbled with it until it finally came loose.

"I'm going to fuck you, like you've never been fucked before." He promised and a moan left my lips.

"I'd love to see you try." I provoke, Lorenzo groans and reaches behind my back and unclasps my bra.

"Christ." He breathes out, admiring my chest and I finally pull down his boxers. I certainly don't remember him being that big. I take him member in my hands and start jerking him slowly.

"You're wet for me already aren't you baby." He smirks and moves my panties to the side. He runs his knuckles down my folds and I instantly crave more of his touch. He positioned himself at my entrance and I whimpered at the lack of touch. He slowly moves forward and hisses when fully inside of me.

"Shit I've missed you." He groans and grinds against me. "Better be quiet, don't want anyone hearing you."

He holds a grip around my next and effortlessly pounds into me, "Christ." I breathe out and my eyes roll back. He flips me over onto all fours and continues his satisfying thrust. My back arches and I move down onto my elbows for a deeper angle. "D-don't stop.." I struggle out and Lorenzo grabs hold of my ass and moves harder.

"I-" A liquid like pressure alarms me and my head hangs low. I feel Lorenzo pull out of me and I lay back down on the bed.

"You didn't finish did you?" Lorenzo asks and I stay silent. He slowly spreads my legs apart and I lift my head up to look at him. He smirks at my before burying his face in between my thighs. My head instantly rolls back at the touch of his tongue. My finger knot in his hair as he caresses my inner thighs with his palm.

"You taste so fucking incredible." He lets out and I moan. He was amazing at everything he did, I was instantly hypnotized by his words and his touch. It was something that made me crazy, I couldn't control it. Not that I'd want to control it anyway.

"Look at you, so weak. So wet for me, isn't that right, Kendall?" The way he said my name will always be a weakness, whatever rolls off his tongue is.

He moves up towards me but lowers his right hands. He slowly circles his fingers against my clit and I grab onto his free arm. My eyes screw shut and I let out a whimper.

Lorenzo plants kisses up my shoulder and inserts two fingers inside of me. "Cum on my fingers baby, cum." He instructs and his voice is enough makes me let go. I moan out as I release and lean my head back down.

"Open." He says, holding his fingers up to me. He traces my bottom lip with them and slips them into my mouth and I suck them clean. "Good girl." He praises and lays down next to me.

I guess I wasn't that tired.