Blueberry x Male Underlust Reader (Fluff)

(blueberry pov) 

I was looking around the au's, seeing how awesome and pretty some of the au's are. until I saw a human in underlust, that's weird the only human I ever see is frisk in that au. ''what are you doing blue?'' ink asked me. ''oh I'm just looking at underlust, cause I see a human in there, and they look like lust, only human?.'' I said confuse, on why does the human looked like lust sans. dream and ink looks at the au with me, seeing that I wasn't wrong about a human looking like lust. ''huh that's weird, but it could be a different timeline?.'' dream said, while looking at the au.

(no one's pov, cause i'm not good at doing it)

blue was still looking at you in underlust, and start to blush a little. ink was confuse on how there's a human looking lust sans, in that au. dream was reading a random book he found, while still looking at the au you. blue walk over to the au, and some how he ended up in the au. while looking around, he heard someone behind him. ''hey there~ are you lost, cause I can help you~.'' you said smirking, while looking at him up and down. ''m/n you really need to stop flirting, with monsters.'' frisk said, looking at you. you pat her head and smile.  ''fine I'll stop, just for you.'' you said, frisk smiles back and looks at blue. ''sorry about him, he is a flirt and a perv.'' frisk says. ''oh, it's alright human!'' blue said blushing a bit. frisk giggled and you chuckled, you look back at blue. ''alright, what is your name.'' you ask. blue looks at you. ''I'm blueberry!'' blue said happily. you pat his head with a smile, blue blushes. ''we should head back, before paps get worried.'' you said. walking home with frisk and blue.

(Time Skip)

it's been a few years, and you and blue started dating. now honey wasn't happy with you dating his brother, and he knows blue wouldn't care on what he says about you. today was a bad day for you, monsters been asking to be fucked and the worst part is your in heat. blue was coming to your house with some tacos, and hoping that you would like it. you know that blue is coming so you have to hide the heat somehow, you don't want to hurt him and really did not want him to breakup with you. yeah you were that scared, you used to date before but they didn't really love you. they just used you for sex, and it broke your heart badly just thought of being heart broking again. 

as blue knocked on your door making a load thud, that noise made blue worried. you opened the door seeing blue standing there, blue is still worried on what he heard earlier. ''h-hey blue, w-what are you d-doing here?'' you ask panting a bit. ''I came to see you!'' blue said, making you smile. ''that's sweet blue, but ummm you kinda came at a wrong time.'' you said to blue. blue looked a bit sad, you regret saying that to blue. ''alright blue, you can come in.'' you say, letting blue in your house.  ''yay!'' blue say, and runs in your house. You chuckle a bit and closes the door, You went to the kitchen to get you and blue a drink. Blue looks at you and sighs dreamily, When you came back to the living room you gave Blue a cup of water.

(5 years later)

You and Blue is cuddling on the couch in UnderSwap watching T.V and drinking some soda, Papyrus was at muffit's probably drinking honey like usual. They were happy to be with each other and they have a son and daughter, They all lived happily as a family.
_________________________________________
(653 words) finally done with this one, I hope you all enjoy and see you next chapter. Bye bye~