Horror x shy cute female cannibal reader

(requested by @JanieRusselltheantic sorry if i spelled it wrong)

''f-fell, what d-do you w-want to e-eat?.'' you ask fell. fell looks at you and chuckles. you are shy and fell knew you are cannibal and shy. fell is your only friend, cause you don't trust the others bad sans's. you have a crush on horror, but to scared to tell him. it took horror to long to get your trust. horror has a crush on you and doesn't know your a cannibal. hell, even the bad sans's doesn't know your a cannibal. you and fell was up really really early, and the reason why, is because you get hungry and fell helps you with your hunger. now fell is not good with helping you, but he try's his best.

''nah i'm good.'' fell said. fell knew you were hungry. you nod and goes to the bathroom. ''if she losses control on her hunger, we all would be died.''  fell thought. it was true, if you don't eat anything, you would eat one of the bad sans's, and let's just say, killer learned the hard way. fell was to keep an eye on you, just in case.

(couple of hours later)

''where is she.'' fell whispered to himself. he been looking around the halls and rooms. when fell got to horror's room, the door was opened and fell can see that your asleep on the floor, and horror was wrapping bandages around blackbarry's arms and leg. 

''what happened here.'' fell asks. horror looks at him. ''y/n tried to eat blackberry.'' horror said. fell curst under his breath, he goes to you and picks you up, and takes you to his room. placing you on his bed and leaves the room to let you sleep.

(TIME SKIP)

horror was planning to confess his feels, but he is a bit scared to, cause he keeps on thinking that you would say no. you are going to horror's room to confess to him, as you got there, you knock on his door. horror came and opens his door to see you standing there. ''h-h-hey a-are you busy?.'' you ask. ''no, i'm not busy, come in, i have something to ask you.'' horror said. you nod and goes in his room. horror closes the door and goes to his bed and sits down, you did the same. ''h-horror do y-you like a-a-anyone.'' you ask shyly. horror blushes a bit and nods, you look at him. ''w-who do y-y-you like?.'' you ask. horror blushes a bit more, and looks away from you scratching the back of his neck. ''well i like you, for a long time now. while blushing, you kissed him on the cheekbone. ''i-i like y-you to'' you said shyly. horror was happy to hear that you liked him back. 

(Time Skip to five years later) 

five years as past and you and horror got married, and have two kids. nightmare is happy with babysitting the kids, cause you trust nightmare more then the other bad guys. now you have a big happy family. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(512 words) wow ummm i don't know what to about this chapter. well i hope you guys like it, and please tell me what i spelled wrong, and sorry if i missed up on the one who requested this chapter, see you guys in the next one. bye bye~