gradient x female reader (lemon)

(requests by Kaitojade I hope you like it)

(your pov)

you have been a bit dense, but not much which is good. you were walking through the forest, that is in your backward, you love going to the forest, it was so relaxing and nice. the view was so lovely as the animal's always goes to you like your were their mother, you love to think the animal's as your children. you love animal's even when you were a kid, you couldn't stop loving them you enjoy their company and they enjoying you're company a lot. though you also like to hang out with gradient, it as been a month since gradient visited you. gradient tries to calls you but you never pick up the phone, you on the hand is always busy doing stuff like cleaning cooking or walking into the forest again. gradient went to his parents. ''mom dad, is it ok if I go see (y/n) again?'' gradient ask his parents, ink was cooking while error was reading. ''sure sweetie.'' ink says, as he looked at gradient with smile knowing gradient has a big crush on you. ''thanks mom!'' gradient quickly hugs ink and then leaves to go see you, you were talking to you're friend on the phone. you didn't really like them that much, cause they always take away you're other friend's. gradient knock on you're door all nervous, why is he nervous it's because he likes you for a long time now. you hung up with you're 'friend' without saying bye, you went to the door and opened it seeing gradient. ''h-hi (y/n).'' he says shyly, making you giggle. ''no need to be shy gradient, we known each other for along time now.'' you say making gradient blush a bit, you also love gradient but you doubt he would love someone like you. ''m-may I come please.'' he ask. ''sure.'' you move out of the way letting him inside, he looks around you're house. ''you have a nice house (y/n).'' gradient says, making you blush and giggles a bit. ''thank you gradient.'' you went to the kitchen gradient looks at a picture facing down, before he could put it up you stopped him. ''I got you water.'' you said giving him a cup of water. "thank you." gradient said as he drank the water, you smiled thinking of a way to confess to gradient. but you were to scared to confess to him, though gradient felt the same way about you and is also scared of being regected.

(time skip to a year later)

a few months ago you and gradient confessed making ink error and pj happy for gradient, it also made nightmare and blueberry was happy for you. and now you were planning to propose to gradient, hoping he will say yes but then again what if he say no. ink is making wedding plans and blueberry was going to make the food on that day with the help of dream of course, right now you're planning a way to propose to gradient. two weeks has pasted and today is the day you're going to propose, gradient was starting to get suspicious on what was going on which was not a good thing. "gradient can you come here please!" you're ''friend'' ask him, making you mad cause you know what their planning on doing. "sure?" as he was about to go to them, you quickly grabs his hand. "gradient you're mom is waiting for us" you said making gradient look at and smiles. "alright let's go baby." you and gradient walk to where ink is and you're 'friend' got mad, you flip them off and continue to walk to ink with gradient. now a month has past and dream helped you find a place to propose to gradient, pj was helping gradient to find the right suit. "are you sure about this pj?" gradient asked his brother. "yep, now go try them on." pj said to gradient, making him groaned as he took the suit to a changing room. pj was making sure gradient didn't know about the whole proposing thing, as another week as past it was the time to propose to gradient. "where are we going (y/n)?" gradient ask making you giggle a bit. "you'll see, and we're here!" you took the blind fold off of gradient, he looks around with wide eyes in surprise. "w-wow did you do all of this (y/n)?" he ask you, as you nodded. "you like it?" you ask a bit worried if he didn't like it. "I love it (y/n)." you smiled at gradient. "I'm glad, I also want to ask you something." you grabbed his hand going on one knee, taking out a ring. "will you marry me gradient?" gradient was in shock, he covered his mouth with his free hand. "o-oh dear! baby why are you crying!! was it something I said!? if so then I'm super sorry! you don't have to say ye-mhg!?" he interrupted you by a kiss, you're were surprised at first then kiss back. you both pulled away, looking in each other eyes. "yes I will merry you (y/n)" you smiled happily as tears of joy start to come out, gradient see's the tears and whip them away also smiling.

(5 years later)

you were doing the dishes and gradient was shopping with ink, and killer was helping you drying the dishes. after getting everything cleaned ink and gradient came home, you and gradient went into you're shared bedroom. gradient closes the door and locks it, making you look at him confused on why he locked the door. gradient walk's over to (y/n) and picks her putting her on the bed, you blushed as you watched him take his clothes. gradient look's at you with love and lust in his eye's, he walk's over to you and start to take you're clothes. after getting you're clothes off he start to kiss, suck and bite on you're neck, making you moan in pleasure. while you were moaning gradient slowly start to play with you're breasts, making you moan more as gradient started to entering you slowly making sure his not hurting you. you moaned louder feeling the pleasure and pain, gradient doesn't move and waited for you to adjust to his size. after you adjust to his size you told him that he can start moving, gradient nods and start to thrust into you making you moan. gradient started to thrust faster and harder making you moan louder, he went even more faster and harder making you moan out his name. he sit's up making you ride him, the both of you is getting close to cuming. after an hour or two you both came at the same time, you both were panting heavily. "t-that felt good." gradient says looking at you with heart eyes, making you blush a bit. "it was, I hope we become a family." you say yawning and falling asleep while cuddling gradient, making him also yawning and cuddle you back and falls asleep. 

(flashback end)

"and that's how me and you're father got together." you says to (s/n) and (g/n), you also left the sex part out. they has star eyes making you giggle, gradient came into the room seeing they has star eyes making him confused. "what are you guys talking about?" gradient ask. "mama told us how you both met!" (s/n) said while (d/n) nodding happily, you giggled again making gradient chuckle. "I see, well you two kiddo's should get some sleep now." gradient says making the kids go to sleep, you got up and kissed gradient cheek walking to you're and gradient shared room. gradient closes the kids bedroom door and follows you, as you both got into the room gradient look's at you. "baby can I ask you something." you look at him. "sure, what is it?"  gradient look's shyly away blushing, making you more confused. "I-i want to have another baby." you blushed so much. "a-alright." gradient started to kiss you.

(extra)

"I with their weren't loud." pj says covering pallete's ears, nightmare was also covering blue's ears. "same." that was all nightmare said, dream was covering ink's ears and error was covering dream's ears. the next day you could barely walk thanks to gradient, though he did apologize for going a little to rough on you. you sigh and cuddle's him on the couch and falls asleep, gradient smile's and cuddle's back while also falling asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1416 words) holy wow, umm so I hope you all enjoy. sorry for taking along time on making this, I've been busy and bulled by my two siblings for a long long long long long time now. oh is making one shots count as work cause my two siblings thinks it doesn't count, they are also making me really regret making this book. now I have two more requests to do but go ahead and give more me requests, I may have rushed on this. sorry for not making one shots for awhile but I hope you all enjoy this, let me know if I should quit or not, see you guys in the next one shot maybe. bye bye lovely people, sorry if it's bad.