Empireverse dream x Neutral male reader (lemon)

(requested Z30_Eyeless)

(Quick warning, I don't know a lot about empireverse dream or the empreverse au. So if I get a lot of stuff wrong pls tell me, I've been off for awhile cause everyone has been getting sick and I haven't been feeling good either but again I don't know anything about the au so pls don't hate me.)

(1st pov)

"Hey (name) can you help me with the flowers please." I stopped walking to nightmare castle and looks at dream. "Uhh sure?." dream smiled and went back to he's castle and I follow him to the castle, I wonder why he wants me to help with flowers since he has blue and ink and cross to help him even though cross is confusing since he can't pick a side to stay on. Cross you handsome whore but sorry cause I'll have nightmare and you can have dream or the other way around maybe? I mean if I think about it, I think cross loves both dream and nightmare which made sense on why he loves to be with both of them. Thinking about it makes me sad since dream probably loves him back so I can't confess to him, I've seen how dream looks at cross and they way they hang out. Maybe I should leave them alone since they look like they love each other, I need to calm down and be happy for dream and cross. "Are you ok (name)?." I flinched and look at him seeing his worried face and I smiled at him, acting like I wasn't sad about them together. "Yeah I'm fine, just thinking about stuff." I chuckled nervously sadly knowing he can sense negativity. "You sure (name)? You've been looking gloomy a lot lately, is something wrong?" I look at him and smiles a bit. "Yeah I'm fine dream, just thinking." I say and looks at the sky seeing how pretty it is and sighs softly, man can I ever be actually happy for once. Maybe I should just get married to one of the au sans and be happy that way maybe, I look back at dream whiles walking to the castle. "Are you sure that you're ok (name)?" My eye twitches a bit and I nod since I didn't want to say anything cause I know I will just get more angry and say something that I don't mean, this is tiring and I really hope the war doesn't happen again.

(A few hours later and dreams pov)

After (name) helped me with the flowers, I can't help but get worried for (name) cause he's been acting sad and gloomy and I hope nightmare isn't doing anything to him. Now that I think about it, are is nightmare and (name) together? I mean there was this one time where I heard noises in (name's) room for some reason or was he just working out? Going to (name's) room and knocking on the door, hoping he's here cause I don't to do it in he's dream. "(Name) are you in there?" I ask and I got nothing on the inside making me worried, I knocked on he's door again. "Maybe he's sleep? Or he could be with nightmare again." I thought sighing and going back to my room to get ready and leaving to go see if (name) is with nightmare again, why doesn't (name) stay with me? Am I not good enough for him? I need to calm down before I get mad and I don't like being mad. After making it to nightmare castle and seeing cross leaning on the wall, I went over to him. "Cross have you seen (name) anywhere? I can't find him anywhere." I ask him worriedly and he looks at me a bit worried too. "He's with nightmare right now talking about something or someone, nightmare sense he's negativity when he was walking and was about to go into the next au and nightmare stopped him just in time and started talking to him and now I think their cuddling or still talking to each other, I don't know but if nightmare sees you here, he won't be happy and he wasn't happy to see me before and almost killed me but I think he and (name) is talking." I was now confused and more worried, I quickly ran inside and to nightmare's room and slamming the door open scaring both nightmare and (name) oops. "Dream? What are you doing here? Why are you here actually?" (Name) ask and I chuckles nervously and knowing nightmare is death glaring me. "Y-yeah, I just wanted to make sure you're ok (name), you've been hanging out with nightmare a lot and I barley get to spend time you, since you keep hanging out with the others and not me lately and I was really really worried about you (name)." Trying to stay calm is hard.

(third pov and hours later cause the writer isn't feeling good 😷)

After (name) and dream left nightmare and getting back to mine, dream picked him up and take him to dream's room and opening the door with he's magic and slammed it shut and putting (name) on the bed and getting on top of him and started to undress him and kissing his neck. Making him moan a bit, making dream blush and get hard. Dream doesn't like being dirty but being this kind of dirty is weird and dream likes it while making you moan, he enjoys making you moaning since he is the only one making you moan and not anyone else. After finishing taking both you're clothes off and getting ready, you blushed a lot seeing how big it is and knowing you can't get away from him and he probably knows you're weak spots. He thrusts into you, making you moan in surprised and it surprisingly didn't hurt or maybe because you have toys that help you. So you shouldn't be that surprised but surprised on how big he is, while he was thrusting into you and make you moan a lot and knowing that ink and blue might have to leave the castle. That gives dream a lot of time to fucked you nonstop and he knows that but you don't, you're in so much trouble but again you don't know that. He started to thrust into you harder and faster, making you moan a lot more then before and you could feel how close you are already and he knows but he's not going to stop anytime soon. "D-dream I'm g-getting close!~" you say making dream go really hard and fast not wanting to finish just yet, you were a moaning mess at this point and the only question you have is can you handle being fucked by dream all day/night?~.

(Two days later)

Dream finally came for the 20th time, he stopped looking down at you and see that you're already passed out. Making him chuckle nervously and cuddled you and pulling the blanket on the both you and fall asleep, the next morning you woke up and look around confused and you blushed hard remembering what happened and you're sighed in relief knowing you wont get pregnant. It's not like you can pregnant in the first place, you can't get pregnant since you're male right?.

================================================================================

(1214 words) wow that's a lot of words, hey guys its been awhile and I'm sorry about that. I haven't been feeling good lately, I will be making more soon. Please tell me if I missed a request and I'm still working on the bara swapdream dream x fem half neko reader (lemon) so that will be out someday or week, hope you all enjoy this and the rest of my book. bye bye everyone!~