Ds Dream x Goddess Reader x Ds Nightmare (part 1)

(Requested by MoonsRosas)

(Ds Dream's pov)

I wish (y/n) was around she's so lovely and fun to be around even when she can get annoying at time's but I love her but my brother also loves her, I wonder where she is right now sighs maybe someday I should find her and talk to her. I start doing my paperwork again and sip my now cold coffee, I can't stop thinking about her. "I found out where the goddess is dream." I look up and see blue standing there with that stupid smirk like always, god I hate him a lot more then the meme squad. "Aren't you going to tell me where she is or no." I ask annoyed and with a sigh. "Fine I'll tell you she's in ReaperTale." he said, I should've known she would be there. Blue left after telling me where (y/n) is, I got up and grab my jacket and sword just in case and leave's my castle, I'm coming (y/n) and I'm going to tell you everything on what happened to me and Nightmare.

(Flashback and third pov)

Nightmare and (y/n) are playing around with each other and dream was watching them, making sure nothing bad happens to them. Nightmare started to play tag with (y/n) making her giggle, everything was nice and good. Until one day the villagers started to hurt both Nightmare and (y/n), Dream was not happy about hearing and seeing that. Dream ask what was going on to the villager and the villagers said that both Nightmare and (y/n) hurt them, Dream knew that was a lie cause never in his life would Nightmare and (y/n) hurt people ever. week's has passed and Dream couldn't handle it anymore and started to eat the positive apple's, making both (y/n) and Nightmare look on what's happening saw Dream holding and eating the positive apple making both Nightmare and (y/n) go in shock. 

(End of flashback and Nightmare pov)

I was thinking about my crush (y/n), she's so nice, pretty, beautiful and smart. I mean who wouldn't love her, she's a goddess or at least that's what I heard from people say. It really makes me think, Is (y/n) really a goddess and is what the people true? I sigh I badly wanted to confess to her for so so so long but never got the chance to and I also think Dream love's her too sighs, I'm going to go visit her right now and confess my feelings and hope she would love me. I'm super scared on telling her how I feel but I'm going to confess first before my brother does, I got up and got my stuff and lift after leaving a note for cross and error saying I won't be back until tomorrow and started heading off to ReaperTale. As I was walking I saw Dream walking out of his castle. I never seen Dream come out unless he chases me or something, I decided to teleport to ReaperTale and my guess Dream does the same.

(Third pov)

You were talking to Reaper cause your on break from work, Reaper was talking about Geno a sans you haven't seen before and thought Reaper was dating The Goddess of Life Toriel. As you and Reaper kept talking the DreamSwap brother's was behind you ready to confess, Both you and Reaper stop talking and he teleported home to his husband. You said bye after he left and turns around and yelps seeing both Nightmare and Dream standing there, It of course freak you out and it made you sigh.

(Your pov)

"What are you guy's doing here?." I ask confused on why their here. "Well I have something to tell you (y/n)." They both say glaring at each other making me sigh deeply, should I just walk away or am I going to have to break up another fight between them. "(Y/n) we love you!." They both said making go me shock and they both look away, Blushing and hoping that I won't reject them. "What do you say sunshine, Will you be my girlfriend?." "Or are you going to be my girlfriend moonlight?." I stood there thinking. Tell me reader's what who do you pick or do you reader's want me to do both and if you pick both then you will be in a rough ride~
_________________________________________
(744 words) wow that took long and sorry for taking long to make this, I hope you all enjoy part one. If I spelled anything wrong pls let me know and let me know on what you think about it, I'll see you all in the next chap-wait go ahead and request anything and tell me how you want to start it now, I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Bye bye~