Passive nightmare x female Reader (lemon)

(requested by Shattered_Williams)

(Nightmare pov)

Reading a book under the tree of feelings waiting for (name) to come over, I wish she could love me and not see me as an friend anymore but I guess that will never happen. Maybe one day I can confess to her and we both can get married and start a family and maybe more, sigh I love her a lot but she doesn't feel the same way sadly. Her beautiful eyes and beautiful personality and god I really love her and I badly wish she loves me back but who would love a monster like me? I mean the whole village hate's me, does she also hate me?. I hope not, maybe I should go see how she is doing.

(Time Skip to nightmare getting to you're house and third pov) 

You were playing game's until there was a knock and you quickly hid the game's just in case, getting up you and going to the door you open it seeing nightmare and sighing in relief. You open the door to let him in and he came inside and taking his jacket, he look's around you're house surprised how big it the house is. "So what are you doing here nightmare?" you ask confused since you're the one that normally visit him and not the other way around. "I got lonely and wanted to see how you were doing (name)." he said making you chuckle and going to the kitchen to make him some food. "What would you like to drink nightmare?" you ask, he look's at you. "Tea please." you nod and start making the tea for him, while he look's and saw a weird tick like thing under the couch. "What is that?" he pick it up and open it, making it turn on and a 'friendly' game pops up. "What is this and what's it doing?" though when he said that, he blushed hard seeing what's happening in the game and quickly closed it and puts it back. Hoping an not seeing it again and you smirked while cooking knowing that he saw it but not all of it but you can show him more later tonight, he sat down after you finish making dinner and tea and you went to give him the food and tea. "Thank you (name)." he said and you smiled. "No problem." he ate the food and drank the tea, sighing happily and on how good it is. "That was really good (name), you would make a good house wife and I mean it." you blushed after he said that and then giggle. "Thanks night, though I wouldn't mind being your house wife~." he blushed a lot shyly look's away, while you're secretly smirking at him.  

(Time Skip to later at night)

You were laying on the couch and had nightmare sleep in you're room, getting up from the couch and going up the stairs and into you're room and seeing that nightmare is asleep. Going to him and looking down at him, he look so cute sleeping but you shouldn't be a creep. "he looks so cute, maybe I can-no I shouldn't. He's to innocent for that." you whispered to yourself and was about to leave before he grab you're hand making you look at him, seeing that he is still asleep. "Woah!" you quickly covered you're mouth and look at nightmare just in case and luckily he is still asleep but he also is now cuddling you and you can't escape, you started to blush feeling that he was grinding against you and he was moaning in his sleep. He most be having a good dream and he wont stop grinding against you, now you're starting to moan quietly in you're hand not wanting to wake nightmare up. "(n-name)~." he moaned out in his sleep, making you blush more and you slowly gets away from him before anything else happens but it's to late and now he has you pinned to the bed and slowly kisses you're neck. Moaning knowing that you can't escape, you let it happen and keep moaning. Not knowing that you're clothes is already off, you can feel his member against you're ass and before you could do anything to move away or stop him. He thrust into you while his still asleep and you moaned both in pain and pleasure, he keeps thrusting into you and making you moan a lot. Nightmare pulls you closer to him and lift up you're leg to go deeper, making it hard to keep quiet and with you moaning almost loud. You put you're face into the pillow to keep quiet and nightmare start to thrust faster and harder making you moan louder and that woke nightmare up while he's still thrusting. "(n-name) I'm so close~." he said moaning, you widen you're eyes. "m-me too~." you say also and then you both came, panting you and nightmare cuddled each other and calming down. "I love you nightmare." you say falling asleep. "I love you too (name)." he says also falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(845 words) I hope you all enjoy this and you all in the next one, bye bye!~