gradient x shy male reader (fluff/lemon)

(requested by thedarkangelAce)

You were painting, painting is what you like to do when your bored. you and ink would paint together sometime, but he was always busy saving au's so you normally would play games and paint along. gradient loves you with all his soul, he was coming over to your house for a visit. today was the day that gradient was going to confess to you, right now you were listening to music while painting. after gradient getting to your house, he opened the door with the spare key you gave him. as you were listening to music and painting, you decided to take a break and get something to drink. getting out of your room, you went to the kitchen with ear buds on and humming along the music. gradient saw you go to the kitchen and goes up to you, tapping your shoulder you look at him and you. taking off your ear buds, ''hey gradient.'' you ask. ''w-well you see, umm I-i uhhh wanted to ask you something.'' he ask while blushing a bit. ''what is it gradient?'' you ask, looking at him. ''a-are you b-busy later?'' he ask, hoping your not busy all day. ''hmm no I'm not busy, why do you ask?" you ask gradient, who is blushing a bit more.''w-well I was w-wondering if you want to go out on a date with me?" he ask you, hoping that you will say yes. ''I w-would love t-t-to g-gradient." you said while blushing and showing your shy side. 

(Time Skip to a year later)

gradient has been trying to get you're attention but you were always painting, no matter how many times he tried to get your attention it never worked. so one day gradient decided to get your attention one way or another, while you were busy with painting you didn't hear gradient come inside your room. gradient looks at you and sits next to you on the bed, you were still painting and listening. gradient taps your shoulder, making you look at him. "h-hey gradient, w-what are y-you doing here?" you ask, putting some of the paint away and taking the ear buds off. "well I was wonder if you want to go at the park with me?" gradient ask, hoping you will say yes on going with him. "oh um s-sorry gradient, b-but I need to p-paint for school." you say, making gradient a bit sad. "o-oh ok then, I'll leave you then" he says, getting up and leaves you're room. 

it's been a yew weeks and you were painting in you're room again, gradient has been trying to get you out of the room and to get you to pay attention to him. but nothing works until he got an idea on how to get you pay attention to him, though it's a dirty idea but it might work. gradient went into your room to see you painting again, gradient goes behind you and wraps his arms around your waist. you tents up a bit and relaxes knowing that gradient is hugging you, gradient slowly move his hands down into your pants. you flinches from how cold his hands are while he still slowly putting them into your pants, making you moan a bit and knowing he might be smirking. gradient is enjoying the moans you're making, making his hands go into you're pants and boxers. you moan a bit louder feeling his hand grabbing you're member gently, making you moan more as he made his hand go up and down on you're member gently. gradient can't stop thinking about  fucking you, but he knew this is going to be your first time. gradient gently push you down on the bed and flips you on your back, making you moan a little and a panting blushing mess. "g-gradient why d-did you stop?'' you ask still panting a bit, making gradient smirk and blushed. ''I'll give you more in a bit m/n~'' he says as he start to suck on your neck, making you moan again.

gradient start to take your pants off while sucking on your neck, you blushed a lot while moaning. as he took off your pants making you blushes so much more, after he took your pants off he start to take his cloths off. ''I'm going to make you feel good~.'' he says in a flirty tune, making you blush so so much while still moaning. ''g-gradient, please s-stoahhhhp~ teasing~." you say/said/ask to gradient, making gradient. ''alright~.'' he says, as he take off his clothes and start to enter you, making you cry a little in pain and pleasure, gradient stop and looks at you worried about hurting you. ''are you ok? do you want me to stop?" gradient ask, wiping your tears away. ''n-no, I just n-need to adjust to your size.'' you say. after a while of adjusting, you nodded tell gradient that he can start moving. gradient start to go faster making you moan a little loud, you wrapped your legs around gradients waist and your arms around gradients neck. you start to moan louder, making gradient go faster and harder. ''ah-ahhh~ fuck yes!~ g-gradient!~ right there please!~'' you moaned out, making gradient go harder faster and deeper. ''f-fuck your tight!~'' he says, you start to to moan a lot louder now. ''I-i'm getting close!~'' you say getting really close to your braking point, gradient was also close to. ''m-me to~'' he says, he goes even more faster and harder, making you moan even more louder. ''gradient!~'' ''m/n!~'' you both came at the same time, gradient pulled out of you. you moaned a bit, you and gradient start panting. ''t-that was amazing.'' you says. ''it was.'' he says, he pulls the blanket over you both of you. you guys cuddled and fell asleep.

(on week later)

''hey gradient.''

''yeah?''

''we forgot to use a condom''

''wait does that me-''

''yep I'm pregnant.''

''we're totally screwed''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(986 word) wow this we bad i know, but i hope you guys enjoyed and to let you guys know, I'm typing all this stuff on a laptop, and yes I'm back finally. hehe well umm anyways go ahead and request, sorry for taking so long to make this, i had to deal with a lot of stuff. well that's all, I'll see you guys later on. have a lovely day/afternoon/night. bye bye~