Ds Dream x Goddess Reader x Ds Nightmare (part 3 final)

(Requested by MoonsRosas)

It's been a few week's and during those week's you three found out, you're pregnant and all three of you are happy but you're still somewhat mad at them and they know it. Dream is in the kitchen drinking coffee and doing work and Nightmare was helping you fold clothes that you can't wear since you're pregnant, all three of was enjoying the until ink pop out of nowhere. "Hey name I need you're he-oh umm am I interrupting something?" Ink ask confused, both Nightmare and Dream looks at ink in shock and you giggled. "Kinda ink, was there something you need help with?" Ink looks at you. "Ummm I don't remember, hmmmm well I forgot and I have to go bye!" Ink teleports back to the doodle spare, leaving two confused and shacked skeleton's with you. As months has passed, you're baby bump got bigger and Nightmare and Dream is happy and would never stop rubbing you're stomach. The next day you're were in the kitchen cooking while Dream is doing work and Night was helping his friends with something but once they got home, They saw food on the table and saw you on the couch sleeping peacefully making smile and blush seeing how cute beautiful and adorable you are and Nightmare puts a blanket on you.

(Time skip)

A few months have passed and Dream is with you right now while Nightmare was helping error with stuff, you were cuddling with Dream making happy. Once Nightmare got home after an hour and finished helping his friends, he saw you and Dream asleep on the couch cuddling and to him it was super cute and join the cuddle after eating something and also fell asleep.

(A year later)

All three of you are taking care (d/n) and (s/n) happily, you left the room to go make dinner and drink's while Dream and Nightmare try to get (s/n) and (d/n) to sleep. After you finish making was the same time Dream and Nightmare got the kids to sleep and after eating, all three of you fell asleep in you're room with blanket's over you three and happily cuddling each other. The rest of you're lives were amazing and the kids are all growing up and you three had another child, this is the best time of you're life with a loving family.

_________________________________________
(399 words) wow this took long and sorry if this was short, I ran out of ideas for it so yeah sorry. If there a request you want me to do then go ahead and ask, plus tell me how you want to start it. I hope you all enjoy and see you in the next chapter, bye bye~