Ds!Ink x Female Reader

(Requested by MoonsRosas)

(Ds Ink pov)

Another fail on trying to catch the meme squad and now I'm stressed out for not being able to catch, sigh I'll get them next time but for now I want to visit name. It's awhile since I've seen her, I hope she's ok after what she's been through. Teleporting into her home there she was sleeping on the couch, I chuckle and teleports a blanket on her and lays next to her and cuddle her gently to not wake her up since she always been busy with work and all but at least she's finally getting rest without me having to drag her out of the room and make her rest. I cuddle her more closer being falling asleep with her in my arm's protected, I love (name) so much and I'm planning on proposing to her if dream is ok with it. I know he will probable say no but even if he say's no then I'll propose to her rather he like's it or not, I may not be best with or showing emotions but I do love (name). I just can't really show it though, how can I show, I always wondered.

(Time Skip to week's later still ds ink pov)

Walking back to report to dream when I accidentally bumped into (name) making her fall onto the ground. "ow! Sorry ink, I didn't mean to bump into you." she said and to my surprise, she apologize to me and not me apologize to her. Looking down at her I finally said. "no it's alright, I'm sorry for bumping into you (name)." she look up at me in surprise and then smiled at me, at the point I felt something. It feels weird but I guess this is how human's feel when they love a person more then before, maybe after getting married to her, we could start a family. "shoot I'm going to be late! Sorry ink but I have to go, maybe we can go on a date later tonight! bye!" she kissed my cheek and left, my cheeks start to heat up. Well time to get ready for the date, what should I wear for the date. Maybe something fancy or just my normal clothes, Why don't you reader's tell me what to wear you sinners.

________________________________________________________________________________

(386 words) sorry for it being short and I hope you all like it and see you guys in the next one. bye bye!~