nightmare x female artist reader

(requested by @Cute_musical_ge my friend)

you were drawing with little shy ink, at the daycare. you were also teaching little dream and little nightmare how to draw, while making some puns. nightmare is watching you in the shadows, it makes him think about having a child with you. you always enjoyed spending time with kids, helping and telling them how their art is awesome cool and a lot more. nightmare may hate the positive but seeing you with the kids, really got him to think about have one with you.

''alright it's time for you kids to head home.'' pj says, making all the kids pout. you giggle, ink dream and nightmare gave you their drawings. ''thanks, i'll keep this in a safe place!.'' you say smiling, making them smiles back at you and waving goodbye to you. nightmare teleported home still thinking about starting a family with you, and hoping that you would be his queen. as you were getting to leave, it felt like you were being watch earlier. looking around for a bit, you got up with all your art stuff. you went back to the doodle spire, seeing your friends there waiting for you. they look at and smiles, waving for you. ''hey y/n, what took you so long?.'' star asks with a smile, while blue star was eating tacos again. ''well i teach some kids on how to draw,'' you say, looking at some drawings the kids give you. yellow star giggled, blue star looks at some the drawings you have with star eyes. ''wowie this is awesome!'' she says with a biggest smile, you and star giggled. ''i know!'' you say happily. star blushes a little bit, you never knew but star loves you a lot but is to scared to tell you how she feels. but sadly, you don't feel the same away about her. and blue star knew, that star loves you and you love someone else.

''oh! let's get some fire pops!'' she says very happily. you and star agreed, making a portal to a random au. after getting there, star ask to talk to along for a bit. blue star nodded, and she goes to the bathroom. you look at star confuse, what did she want to talk to about. ''y-y/n, i-i like you, a lot, i'm really in love with you y/n.'' star said looking away blushing. you look at her in shock, you bit your bottom lip. ''i-i'm sorry but i love someone else, sorry star.'' you said to her. she looks at you with a sad face. ''i-i see, heh i was joking anyway, i love you as a friend.'' she said. you knew she was lying, but you hugged her. ''it's ok, we still can be friend, and i bet you'll fine someone, who will love you.'' you said smiling at her. star looks at you and smiled back.

(Time Skip to four weeks later)

as you were drawing, you felt like being watch again. placing your art stuff down, you start looking around. ''if anyone is there, come out.'' you called out. nightmare came out of the shadows, he looks at and smirk evilly at you. ''so you were, the one spying on me.'' you say, looking at him with you arms crossed. nightmare look at you and stop smirking, he sighs knowing how smart you are. ''well looks like i'v been caught, the names nightmare.'' nightmare says. you smile. ''my mane is y/n, it's ice to meet you.'' you giggled at your pun, and nightmare chuckled.

(end of flashback)

you were siting on your bed painting, while you were painting. nightmare is still asleep on the other side of the bed, and you just finish the painting. just as you were about to get up, you felt nightmares arms around your waist, pulling you to bed and cuddling you. ''stay.'' nightmare said sleepily. you of cause giggled and cuddled up to him and also fall into a peaceful sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

(657 words) hey honey beans if you guys have request and ideas let me know, so i hope you guys like this chapter. oh and if i spelled anything wrong then please tell me, so i can fix it. bye bye~