cross x female corrupted reader (lemon)

(requested by LanieRusselltheanic)

you have cross pinned against the wall in your room, linking his neck and slowly removing his cloth's. cross is a panting mess. while moaning a little here and there. the pleasure his feeling. he didn't mean to be in your room but boy was he enjoying the pleasure, your giving him. cross got graded to the bed, and gets pinned down . ''just so you know, I'm not going to go ease with you cross.'' you said now sucking on his ribs, to which he didn't knew his shirt came off came off.  cross moan a bit louder, it's makes you smirk and enjoying him moaning. you start to take off your cloths, leaving you in your bra and panties. cross blushes a lot while panting, he looks away to shy to keep looking at you. you chuckled as you slowly start to remove his pants, making cross blush a lot more. still panting and now looking at you, making you look up at him and smirks.

now before we continue that, let me tell you what happened earlier. you were in heat and nightmare told everyone not to go to your room. everyone nodded but they forgot one skeleton, cross he wasn't there cause he was hanging out with dream. cross has a crush on you and is asking dream for help on how to confess, and is really scared to confess to you since nightmare is like a brother to you. you see nightmare as a brother, both of you being corrupted and love to give negative all around the au's. you were in your bedroom whimpering about the heat, and it was a bad time to be in heat. cause when your in heat, you change to different forms the normal you and corrupted you. it is a pain in the ass for being in heat, and the worst part was you can't control it. when cross came home and looks around the place, wondering where is everyone and why is everyone is gone. cross started to walk to your room, but he never knew he was going to make a big mistake going to your room. as cross was about to knock on your door, but stop when he heard whimpers coming from your room. knocking on your door making the whimpering stop, cross is still confuse and was about to walk away but the door opened and he was dragged in the room. cross yelp and gets pinned to the wall. ''y-y/n why did you pinned me you the wall?'' cross asked, making you look at him with a big smirk. cross is a little scared and didn't knew he was also blushing. ''you came at a wrong time cross, and now I can't control my heat, hehehe I'm going to fuck you so hard that you wont be able to walk~.'' you whispered to him, making him more scared, he didn't knew you were in heat.

and that's how cross and you got there, cross being pinned down again. you have all of yours and cross's cloths off, as you slowly go down on his member. it felt weird to you and cross, you started to go up and down. slowly going a bit faster. cross flips the both of you making him be on top, and started to thrust in you fast and a bit hard. loving the way you both moan. ''f-fuck ahh~ h-harder.'' you begged. cross did as was told and start to go harder, making you moan loader and hearing you moan is a torn on for cross. you put your arms around cross's neck and your legs around his waist, making cross go a bit deeper and he went faster. making the both of you moan more and loader, cross went even faster and harder. ''f-fuck~ this f-feels so good~.'' cross says. you just nod since you can't really talk and moaning a lot, cross went inhuman speed. making you moan a lot loader, digging you nails into his back making him groan. cross started to get sloppy, you came two times and cross came three times in you. after cross and you came again, he slowly thrust slowly and stopped panting. you were a panting mess, as you look at cross and kisses him. cross kissed back and pulls away. ''I love you y/n, for a long time, will you be my girlfriend.'' cross asked. you blush. ''I'd love to be your girlfriend cross.'' you said to him, making him happy. the both of you yawned and went to sleep.

(bonus)

''I'm going to kill cross.'' nightmare said angerly. killer knew you guys was going to do it sooner or later, but this was away to soon and now he has to hold nightmare back from trying to kill cross. few years as past and you both end up having kids, you now have a really big loving family 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(822 word) hey there guys, i hope you like it it kinda took me along time to make this chapter. if you guys have request and ideas please tell me and i will do them, oh and tell me what i spelled wrong so i can fix it, thank you and bye bye~