Swapdream x Fem Reader (lemon)

(requested by GhamzehPmd)

(Swapdream pov)

I watch (name) talk to cross laughing and joking around to which makes me not happy, sighing I continue watching (name) and cross talk about stuff. I wish (name) wouldn't keep hanging out with the other's, it's extremely annoying and it's like they're trying to take her away from me and if they do. Then they will regret it and I will not give them mercy but I don't want her to hate me that will make me sad and I hate being sad, singing again and smiling wide I decided on planning something fun for (name) and I. She's going to love it and I will love it so much more, chuckling to myself. Sighing happily knowing what to do and (name) why can't you see that I love you a lot and not anyone else, I teleported home getting some toys ready in my room and now I'm going to wait until she gets home.

(You're pov)

Talking to cross was fun and he's really nice, I enjoy hanging out with him and hearing about his family with his lover. I find it extremely nice and cute and maybe one day I can have a family of my own in the future, smiling I said goodbye to cross cause he had to get home before dinner since his lover is making a chocolate cake later. I decided to walk around or go to the store later, maybe buy some stuff for dinner or cleaning stuff for the house and maybe some sweets before home? Whelp I'll just buy some stuff sweets and take them home, that really sounds nice to.

(Time Skip)

After I got home and took my shoes off, I look around the house a bit worried. Strange normally he's around here and not somewhere else unless he is with swap nightmare or something, walking to my shared room and taking my jacket off and putting it on my desk chair and going to the bathroom after grabbing some new clothes and closing the door and locking it. I put my clothes down and getting a towel ready and taking my clothes off to get into the shower after making sure the door is locked and then getting into the shower.

(After the relaxing shower bath) 

"That was relaxing, I need to take more showers like that." I giggled to myself, as I was about to my clothes on. I felt arms wrapped around me and making me freeze knowing who arms are those and I blushed making me think on how he got into the bathroom after I locked it to make sure he doesn't come in, then I remembered that he can teleport damn you magic skeleton. "You've been for so long and I saw you hanging out with cross sundrop." I widen my eyes knowing how doomed I am, he never uses that nickname unless he's mad. "U-umm it's not what you're thinking love, we're just friends, nothing more." I gulped and then he pick me up and taking me to the bedroom, I'm so doomed and I know what's going to happen and I don't think I'm ready to have a family this early. "W-wait dream please don-eek!" There's not way I'm getting out of here. 

(No one's pov)

Seeing you pinned down to the bed made him want to take you more and the way you said his name, you just gave up knowing there's no escape from him. He starts taking both you're clothes off making you blush, he looks down at you smirking knowing what to do with you. "I wont be able to walk aren't I?" you thought to yourself, "I'm going to fuck you so hard sundrop, you wont be able to walk for weeks and I'll make sure your filled with my children~." he said making you blush more, oh what did you do to deserve this? Well you should know dear readers~ he thrust into you and you moaned in pain but he starts thrusting not caring if it hurts or not, you know he is mad since you keep hanging out with others and not him and that made him both mad and jealous. You kept moaning in pain and then pleasure hitting you in the right spots, how does he know where to hit? While you were moaning in pleasure. He went faster and harder knowing you would love it and he wont stop, you kept moaning in pleasure and knowing he is enjoying fucking you and he might do it all night. You're not going to rest until he fills you up, he starts thrusting even more faster and harder. "Wa-wait! To f-fast!~" you moaned out and making him go even more faster and harder then before, loud moaning can be heard outside of the room. You were a moaning mess and filled up but not a lot, no matter how much you beg for him to stop. He will only go extremely faster and harder cuming into you again, making you cum also but he doesn't sop and you know that and you were about to pass out and then you did pass out

(8 hours later)

he finally stopped and is now panting and then he looks down at you, seeing you passed out and knowing he did that. Chuckling he stay in you and cuddled you're passed out body on the bed, you were sleep peacefully making him happy and falls asleep with you saying. "I love you (y/n)."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(915 wards) I finally finished this one, I will try my best on making more, thank you and bye bye!