Dream x male reader (lemon)

(requested by Sunnydraws)

(Dreams pov)

I was walking around in a different underswap timeline, looking around I hear someone singing a beautiful melody. I went to where the melody was at seeing a handsome man there singing, the melody is so relaxing that you can easily fall asleep from it. Speaking of sleep I yawn and slowly lay on the ground and fall asleep, I wonder what he's name is.

(4 days later)

Waking up from a good nap, I look around seeing that I'm in a house now and not outside. "I see you're awake now." I look to where that voice came from only to see the handsome male next to me, this makes me blush a lot why cause he's shirtless and he has abs damn he's hot. I quickly look away blushing super hard man and I thought cross was hot, I look at him again this is going to be along day. As he takes off our clothes, oh i might not be able to walk.

(A tinny time skip)

After all our clothes are off I flip us making me top and I rammed into him, making him moan really loud. I start thrusting hard grunting from how tight he is, i mean he's really tight and I'm loving every second minute and hour. I actually hope he gets pregnant so we can have kids! I went to his collarbone and start licking and kissing it, making him moan a lot more as i go faster and harder. Sadly we're both close to cumming, I went at an inhuman speed making both of us moan each other name's as we came. He then flip us and start to ride me, making me moan loudly, oh dear lord we're both are going to be sore tomorrow. I start thrusting help him get more pleasure, it feel's so good. "D-dream i-i'm getting close!~" I go at an inhuman speed again only way more faster and harder. "S-same!~" and with that we both came again, I pulled out and gently lay him down next to me and I use my magic to clean everything and teleports a blanket on us as we both fell asleep.

(End of flashback)

"And that's how i met him, what do you guys think?" I ask with concern, hoping they like him and I felt the sex part out so Nightmare won't have to kill him. "I like him! He cool but not as cool as me mwehehe!" Nightmare looks at him then me. "For a weakling like you dream, I will allow it just this once." I smiled. "Thank you brother!" (M/n) smiled also and kissed me on the cheek making me blush, after I teleported us home he pinned me to the couch. this is going to be a long night, I have a feeling that I'm not going to walk anytime soon

(A few minutes later)

After our clothes been taken off he tried to dominant me but failed, I then flip us making me on top as our tongue's fought for dominance I won. kisses down to he's neck and start to bite he's neck and ram into him making him moan loudly, while ramming into him hard and fast, I kissed him to quiet him down a bit. I start to go a lot more faster and harder, I was super close to cumming. I came inside him feeling him up a lot, after while I pulled out and lay next to him and fall asleep with him in my arms.

_________________________________________
(644 words) I hope you all enjoy, go ahead and request. I'll try do my best to make them, anyways i hope you all enjoy and have a great day/afternoon/night I love you all and see you guys in the next chapter bye~