dust x female badass horrortale reader

(requested by JanieRusselltheanic

you were walking around, horrortale is your home, and you love it here. horror was being overprotective of you, since your his adopted sister. while walking around, a portal opened up, looking at the portal confuse. a skeleton came out of the portal, he kinda looked like horror but he as dust on him. you were looking at with a blank face, and walks away from him. he was confuse and started to think on why, were you not scared of him or why did you just walk away, he looks at you walking away from him. when you got home, horror was on the couch watching t.v.

''i'm back horror.'' you say, as you sat down next to him. ''hey sis, how was the hunt?.'' horror ask. ''it was ok, i guess, but i saw other monster, came from a portal.'' you said. horror look at you confuse. why would anyone come to horrortale, and type of monster are you talking about. then it hit him, one of the sans's came here, but why. horror sighs, as he started to think, which one of the sans's as come here. ''ok? i'll go check it out.'' horror says, while teleporting to where you saw the other skeleton.

(Time Skip)

getting to know the the skeleton. his name is dust, from dusttale. you and dust became friends, but dust want to be more then friends. you have a big crush on him, but to scared to tell him how you feel, while walking around horrortale. you and dust started to hang out, at waterfall. a not so lovely place to hang out, but dust wanted to hang out at there. dust is going to confess to you, and you are planning to confess to him to. horror was not happy to here about that, but he will let dust date you, but if dust hurt you. let's just horror will chop off his head, and you know that. so right now, your waiting in waterfall. dust made it to waterfall, you were siting with the echo flowers listening to the waterfall and relaxing.

''hey y/n, sorry for taking long, horror wanted to talk with me about something.'' dust says. you nod knowing what your brother wanted to take to him about. ''it's alright dust, here come sit next to me.'' you say, patting the spot on your side. dust smiled and sits next to you, enjoying the waterfall. ''dust, i have something to tell you.'' you say, looking at him with a little bit of blush. ''what is it y/n?.'' dust ask, looking at you. ''well i like you, like, like you dust.'' you said, making dust blush, ''i like you to ever since we met.'' dust says, making you blush. 

(bones)

''you did what to my sister!?'' horror ask angrily. horror took his axe out, making dust scared and start to run away from horror, making you chuckle knowing it was going to happen. dust and you got married and having a kid together, while going to the kitchen to get something to eat. horror is still chasing dust, getting ready to chop his head off.

________________________________________________________________________________

(523 words) wow ummm, i hope you guys like it. well if you guys have request and ideas for the request then please tell me. and please tell me what i spelled wrong so i can fix it, thank you. bye bye~