Ds Dream x Goddess Reader x Ds Nightmare (lemon part 2)

(Request by MoonsRosas)

(Third pov)

You look at Dream and Nightmare blushing a lot "Ummm I love you guy's too a lot." you say looking away from them blushing a lot, they smirked and got an idea. It's something all three of you can enjoy as Dream and Night walks over to you and teleports all three of you in a room, this makes you blush so much knowing what's going to happen. Night start sucking you're neck while Dream went behind you and kisses the other side of you're neck, making you moan in pleasure and turning them on and get hard. Dream and Night start to grind against you, making you moan more. All three of you start to take all you're clothes off and Dream and Night putted a condom on and rammed into you, this made you moaned super super loud and not giving you time to get use to their size. They begin to thrust into you hard and fast, Night kissed you to keep your loud moans down while Dream is kissing sucking and bitting you're neck. You moaned so much in the kiss that it was hard to breath, all three of you were so close to release. You all moaned and came but Night and Dream kept going, this made you moaned super loud. Dream and Night went super mega harder and faster and they knew that you're enjoying it no matter how sensitive you are, oh how you love this so so much but also hoping they would be done soon cause you don't want to be sore in the morning but you know it's already to late cause their not going to stop. They kept on going without mercy, Nightmare start to suck on you're breast while Dream lick suck and bites the other side of your next. You are a super mega moaning mess and that turned them on so so so so mega hard and that's when you know that you're not getting any sleep at all.

(2 days later)

Two days, that's all it took. 2 fucking days for Dream and Nightmare to be done and you're surprised that you haven't pass out yet, all three of you were a panting mess and you were mega mega sensitive thanks to Dream and Nightmare for not stopping at all and not even for a break ether. "I love you...both." That's all you said before passing out between the two skeleton's, Dream and Nightmare cuddled up yo you. "We love you too moonlight/my dear." They say and fell asleep with one arm around you're waist and the other arm around you're shoulder's, Dream fell asleep and Night pulls the blanket over the three of you enjoying the warmth from you and knowing that he and Dream is in so so so much trouble and little did you all know, that you're going to be pregnant cause they didn't change the condom. Once it became day, Nightmare of making breakfast while you were still sleeping and Dream was doing work after he and Nightmare cleaned everything up. Dream and Nightmare went to you after breakfast and cuddled you, a few hours passed and you woke up to the smell of food and once you sat up Nightmare feed you. Dream was a bit jealous seeing that but it's not like he can do anything so he let Nightmare feed you, you were enjoying the food so much which made you super happy but little did you three knew that you were now pregnant.

_________________________________________

(596 words) wow that took long sorry, I hope you all enjoy it and like it. If there was a request you want me to do then tell me and the story on how you wanted to start it, then I'll try my best to make it. See you all in the next chapter bye bye~.