Yandere Swapdream Nightmare x Female Reader (lemon)

(Requested by MoonsRosas)

(Swapdream nightmare pov)  
I've been watching (y/n) for along time, just seeing her walk by makes my soul skip a beat. I love (y/n) a lot and can't stop thinking about her, I want her so so bad. Sigh I know she won't love me back or will she love me back? I don't know but I hope she does and if not then I will have to force her into loving me even if she likes it or not. I should talk to her tomorrow then I will get to know her and then I'll kidnap her.

(Time Skip to a few years later)

(Third Pov)

You have been hanging out with Nightmare a lot but then you met someone new and fell in love with him, Nightmare was not happy that you fell in love with someone else, you were supposed to love him and only him nobody else. Nightmare isn't happy, Nightmare wan-no NEED to kill the person/monster you fell in love with.
As weeks has passed and you were about to go on a date with the person/monster and Nightmare pretend to be sick so you wouldn't leave and not go on that date with the person/monster, so here you are trying to make nightmare feel better.

(Time Skip)

Months has passed and there was no sign of the person/monster like they magically despaired, you were on the couch sad that they died. You decided that you're going to go to the movies alone, so you got up got ready and left after leaving a note for nightmare. Many hours has passed by and you were walking home but that was until you got knockout by someone or something, nightmare picked you up and teleports you both somewhere secret. Nightmare putts you on the bed and sits onto a chair next to the bed after tying you to the bed, hours had passed and you finally start to wake up. "I see you're finally awake." You look you're side staring at you, you freaked out and super scared. "W-where am I?" You ask nightmare. "I'm sorry but I'm not going to tell you." Now this makes you even more scared, nightmare got up and with the snap of his fingers. You both are fully naked and then he got on top of you and rams his member inside you, making you scream in pain and pleasure as tears start to fall. Nightmare wipes the tears away and whispers sweet nothing into you're ear, as the pain went away you tried your best to not let him know but luck was not on you're as he being to thrust into you in and out. He was slow at but then he began to go faster and harder making you moan loudly with every thrust he gave, now nightmare went even faster and harder to make you moan even louder.

(Swap mare pov)

Her moans are like music and it's turning me on so bad, I went a lot faster and harder making me groan and making (y/n) moan a lot louder. I began to go at an inhuman speed making her moan super super loudly, oh how i love her so much. "I'm going to fill you up with my seed and you're going to carry my children~." I smirk and start going faster and harder then the inhuman speed, making her a moaning mess. "F-fuck!~ I'm close!~." I say, I go mega mega harder and faster not letting her saying a word. After what felt like years but only a few hours has passed we came at the same time. I did a few more thrust making sure all my seed went into her whom, I pulled out and lay next to her panting. I then cuddled her and pulled the blanket over us and I look at her seeing she's already passed out, I sigh happily and gently rubs her stomach.
"You're mine and mine alone now~." After i said that, I fell asleep.

_________________________________________
(683 words) wow this took alone time to make, sorry about that. I've been busy with family stuff and I didn't know what to put for the one shot, so I hope you all like it and go ahead and keep giving me requests and while you're giving me requests. Tell me on how you want to start it and I'll try to do that, thank you and bye bye!~