Blue x fem dom Reader (lemon)

(Requested by Kiwi_kitsune)

(Blue's pov)
I started to walk home after my training with Alphys, hoping one day I would be in the royal guard! and maybe marry (y/n). just thinking about her makes my soul flutter, sigh it's not like she would feel the same way though. She had been distant for some reason, i mean she always looks tired and sweaty even hot. I wonder what's wrong with her, maybe she's hurt? or maybe she's just tired from all the daily cleaning? I really hope she's ok, I'm going to go visit her right now. It's been two weeks since we hang out, I teleported to her house and knock on the door but there was no answer. Weird normally (y/n) would answer the door, quickly opening it and going to her room. I hear something and it sounds like she's in a lot of pain. I need to help her! I knock on her bedroom door, cause it would be rude to go in without permission but this is also an emergency! I was about to knock again but (y/n) opened the door before i could and pulled me in and pinned me to her bed. I blushed super hard, oh my queen toriel what should I do since she's on top of me.

(A bit of time skip cause I'm running out on ideas for this chapter)

(Still blue's pov)

I'm a blushing mess right now, both our clothes are off. I set up and thrust up into her, making us moan a bit loudly. I start thrusting into her a bit hard and fast, she is so tight it feels so good. I hope papy doesn't find out about this, I start bitting her neck while thrusting into her and she start's to speed up a lot. I wonder if I'm her first in sex, I grab her hips making her go faster while I go harder. It feels so good, we're getting close to cumming. Thrusting into her at an inhuman speed, making us moan really really really loudly. I came not long after (y/n) came, we are both panting and I use magic to clean the mess we made and teleports a blanket on us. I pull out of her and lays her down gently, seeing that she is already asleep. I gently cuddle her and fell asleep.

(5 years later)

"So what do you think?" I ask papy, I hope he likes (y/n) as a sister in low. "I will allow it to make you happy bro." I smiled happily. "Yay!" I quickly runs to (y/n) and hugs her gently, oh i forgot to say that she's pregnant now, this is the best day ever!

_________________________________________

(460 words) I hope you all enjoy, if you guys have an request. thing go ahead and request, I'll see if I can do it. I will see you in my next chapter, bye bye~