The bad sanses x Reader and sibling

(Requested by xXNekoLadyXx)

(Third pov)

Everyone was enjoying the lovely day, you and bix (that will be your sibling name) having a cooking war. making (your favorite dish) and bix making steak, The house starting to catch flams. So the cooking war was over quick sadly,  with you and bix start walking to the new house that you guy's bought just in case you're first house get's burned to the ground. After getting to the new house both you and bix went into the kitchen to make dinner, after eating you went to bed and so did bix. In the morning you got up early to which you didn't like, getting up to get ready to the store. Going to the kitchen to make breakfast and some coffee, bix came downstairs to get some breakfast and some drink's for you and bix. When you and bix finished eating, you both went shopping for now clothes and not knowing that a certain skeleton's is following you and bix in the shadow's, you got a feeling that someone or something is watching you both.

(Mega time skip)

Here you are with bix, in nightmare's castle being cuddled by the bad sans's having you and bix be mega confused on how and when did this happen, you would be lying if you say that you don't enjoy this but at least there's no fighting and a truce happened and now you and bix fell asleep and the thing you both heard was.

"We love you/lOvE yOu BoTh."
_________________________________________
(255 words) finally done, I'm so so so sorry for not finishing this and sorry for it being short, anyway I hope you all enjoy this chapter and have a great and magical day/afternoon/night. Bye bye!~