Passive Nightmare x Male Reader (Lemon)

(Requested by Monomono20)

(Nightmare pov)

I was sitting at the tree of feelings reading my favorite book, today dream stayed at home since he's sick from staying up all night. I heard footsteps and I hope the footsteps aren't the villager's, I don't want another beating from them again. Please don't let it be them but what i didn't knew, someone is here already. "Hello cutie." I heard someone say and I blushed.

(Your pov)

I was walking and I saw a cute looking skeleton sitting alone and so I started to go to him, maybe I can get him to be friend's with me or maybe more in the future with our kid's too! Sighs I can't wait to make him my husband. I walk up to him, he look's so cute. "Hello cutie." After I said that I see a blush growing on he's face, that's super cute. "Are you ok?" I ask. "I-i'm fine." He look's away blushing a bit more, I chuckle and sat down next to him and read with him.

(Time skip to 5 months later and Nightmare pov)

I was sitting on the couch reading since (m/n) let me stayed at he's home, I have a crush on (m/n) and I hope he like's me back but who am I kidding. He would never like me that way and maybe he is pretend to be my friend, sigh maybe I should leave and never come back. I heard something coming from (m/n) room, I got up and put's my book down and started walking up to (m/n) room and I press my nonexistent ear against his door and hear him moaning. I blushed hearing this and accidentally fell and opened his door, one I got up he was standing there without a shirtless and I blush so so much.

(Your pov)

I was working out until I my door open and a thud so I look at the door and saw nightmare on the ground and I blushed and walk's over to him and pick's him up and closes and locking the door, I put him on my bed and I get up on top of him and I start kissing his neck making him moan.

(Third pov)

As Nightmare was moaning and a blushing mess, you slowly took all of you're clothes plus nightmare clothes off and you putted a condom on. You ram into him making him moan/scream in pain and you didn't move so he adjust to you're size, you whisper into his nonexistent ears to help ease the pain. After 30 minutes of waiting. Nightmare nod's for you to start moving and so you started thrusting slow making him moan, you start to thrust faster and harder making Nightmare moan a bit louder. "F-faster pls!~." Nightmare moaned out wanting more and making you blush more, so you even faster and harder.

(A few hour's later)

You came twice and Nightmare came hive time's and you're still thrusting into him in a inhuman speed, you and Nightmare came one last time and you stop the both of you are panting after that and you both cuddled. "I love you nighty." You fell asleep after hearing. "I love you too." And with that Nightmare cuddled you back and fell asleep.
_________________________________________

(556 words) wow I hope you all enjoy this chapter, if you want to request then go ahead and tell me how you want it to start pls. It helps me get a better idea for it and how I can make it, I hope you all enjoy and I will see you guys in the next chapter. Bye Bye!~