Applejack get this weird feeling, she didn't felt anything like what Rainbow Dash did to her before. Catra was about to lean closer to Applejack's face, but Applejack starts laughing, making Catra stop for what she was doing. She pulled away looking at Applejack confused. 

"Really?" 

Applejack pushed her and clears her throat. "Should ah wear the dress ah grab to ya?" Applejask asked like nothing had happened.

Catra blink her eyes and look at the dresses. "Fine." She said trying it on. 'What just happened?' she thought.

---

Hours past and they are now on the way to the bar. 

"Turn out that dress suit you the best." Applejack chuckled looking at the road.

Catra scoffed. "Now, I'm prettier than you." she teased Applejack.

The cowgirl rolled her eyes. "Is that your first time to wear dress?" She asked and look at Catra. 

"The question is... Is this the first time you saw me wearing dress?"

Applejack shrug her shoulder. "Probably." 

"Dress are nice, but I prefer tux."

"Ah think yer only wearing tux to caught girls attention." Applejack teased. "And not that yer wearing dress, Ah assume ya like to hook up with boys now?"

Catra lick her bottom lip and sigh. "How can you be so good at this?" 

"Oh wow."

Catra chuckled. "Applejack, I'm here to have fun with you. Nothing more."

Applejack nod looking at the road.

They are almost to the bar and Catra park her car afterwards. 

"Whoa." Catra smirked. "I know right." she said as they both went out of the car.

The country girl is looking at the huge building, the sound from the inside is so loud that you can hear it from the outside. Catra walk behind her and grab her hand. "Come on!" She yelled as they both run to the entrance, seeing a muscle man beside the entrance. "ID?" Catra shows her ID and the man let them inside.

Applejack was amazed of how beautiful the bar is, the disco ball is lighting up the room, there are strippers in the middle. The music is so loud, a lot of people are dancing, some are drinking at the corner, and some are making out. 

Catra walk beside Applejack and put her hands around he waist. "You want to grab a drink?" Catra shouted, because of the loud music. Applejack nodded and yell. "Yes!"

Both of them walk to where the bar tender spot is and sit there. "Wow." Applejack said amazed before looking at Catra.

Catra dance along with the music. "I know right?" She yelled.

"What can I get you?" The Bar tender asked.

"Moët & Chandon." Catra replies and Applejack look at her confused. "Don't worry, it's delicious." Catra said before taking both glass the bar tender gave to her. Catra smiled and give it to Applejack.

The blonde gal took and take a sip to it. "Mmm.." Applejack hummed before drinking it all like water. Catra was surprised. "Careful." She chuckled before drinking hers.

Applejack wipe her mouth and look at the people who are dancing. Catra took Applejack's glass and put it down. "Want to dance?" Catra asked, Applejack looked at her and shook her head. "N-No Ah'm fine." 

"Great!" Catra said before grabbing Applejack's arm and drag her at the dance floor with other people are dancing.

Applejack didn't know what to do, so she just dance along with Catra and the people beside them. "This is fun!" Applejack yelled. Catra heard it and nodded. "Yes it is!"

"How come ya know this place?" 

"I love bars! And this is my favourite place."

Both of them are dancing, and since they are wearing sexy dresses like everyone at the bar. Two random guys caught their attention. They smirked and walk towards them.

"Scale one to ten, you both are nine and we are the one you need." They both said making Catra and Applejack looked at them confused. 

"No, we're good." Catra said and continue dancing. 

Applejack raise an eyebrow and look at Catra. "You sure? I mean," She walk towards to one of the guy. ",you can't say no to this beautiful man." Applejack smiled and slide her finger to the man's face. The man was about to touch Applejack's ass but Catra stopped him and glared at the guy. "Ok, we'll go now." Catra grab Applejack's arm and drag her to the corner.

"Seriously?" Catra asked.

Little does she know, Applejack is not into herself. 

"Wait, are you drunk?" The wildcat asked the cowgirl.

Applejack shook her head. "Nope. Let's dance!" She yelled and chuckled.

Catra shook her head. "No, we are going now." Before Catra could grab Applejack's arm. Catra heard a familiar voice beside her.

"What are you guys doing here?"

Catra turn around and saw Rainbow Dash, Marceline and the Queen Bees beside them.