Preference #17: You wake up, (fluff ending)

Start from the beginning

"Roman." you said, eyes filling with tears as Roman sprinted towards you, hugging you tightly, before pulling away after you yelped, yup. you were stabbed, and it still hurt, a lot. Roman scaned your face, eyes filling with even more tears as he sobbed again, you running your fingers through his hair.

"I should have protected you. I'm so sorry, I am such a failure as your prince." he said, all the guilt flowing even more powerful than it ever had been. your eyes saddened seeing your prince, you precious, dearest, gorgeous prince in such a state.

"hey, hey... don't speak like that, I love you... you never failed me." you whispered, pulling him over to kiss him, to which he kissed back fervently. Logan had gone out to give you two a minute, while you and Roman just stared at each other.

"I love you so much." Roman said, crying again, while you wiped his tears with your thumb.

"I love you more." you whispered, pulling him into a hug.

"I love you the most." Roman whispered into his hair, so happy that he was holding you in his arms, that you were holding him. it was going to be alright again, now that you were here

Virgil:

Virgil couldn't stop worrying about you, he spend most of the time in his room, crying. Patton tried to comfort him but nothing worked. he ran his fingers over his wedding ring. your words pouring into his mind, but that just made him cry more, missing your voice

he never expected Janus to kicked down the door before grabbing him and dragging him to the car.

"where are we going?" Virgil asked, hissing at Janus, who glared.

"I just got a call, y/n woke up." Janus said before speeding away. Virgil's hands were sweating as Janus pulled him into the hospital and into your room. because he was in too much shock to move very much by himself. 

you were there, breathing, with and IV still in your arm, but you were awake, and looking at him.

"hello darling." you said as Virgil began crying, running over to you. he touched your face, as if assuring him that you were really there, as you moved your free hand to press his hand harder against your face. 

you smiled, talking to Virgil as he ran his fingers through your hair, reassuring himself this wasn't a dream, but your voice, your smile, that little twinkle in your gorgeous eyes. it all was there. Virgil just broke down crying pulling you close and peppering your face with kisses. 

"I love you." Virgil said, crying harder.

"Remind me never to eat chinese again, we are totally going to McDonalds." you whispered causing a small laugh to come from Virgil as he held you close, petrified of loosing you.

Janus:

Janus was visiting you, on his usual twice a week visits, he was currently reading you poetry, something you both loved when you were awake. he didn't notice you waking up until your soft voice said something after he finished a poem.

"that was lovely, you should definatly be an audiobook reader..." you said as Janus dropped the book in surprise, calling the nurses, as he stared at you. your eyes meeting, as tears gathered in his. he pulled you close, crying and rubbing your shoulders in the way he always did. causing you to smile.

after the nurses and doctors checked you over for anything you and Janus were alone again.

"Janus..." you said slowly, looking up at him, as he leaned close, his fingers running down your cheeks, a bittersweet smile on his lips, tears still streaming down his cheeks at the fact you were back, you were okay.

"will you make me some food when we both get out of here?" you asked, and Janus smiled. 

"anything your heart desires, my love." he said, kissing your forehead before taking his hat and placing it on.

"you are mine now." he said, and you couldn't tell if he was joking or not, so you merely pulled him into another kiss, so happy together. Janus smiled, thinking of the soon calling you his, with matching rings on his fingers, and your last name Sanders.

Remus:

Remus sat by the bed, watching your face, as your heart monitor beeped. he refused to open the letter, holding your hand, intertwining your fingers together with his. he didn't expect you to squeeze his hand as a soft noise came from your throat. your eyes fluttered open, and Remus screamed.

after everything was settled and the doctors gave you a good check up, it was just you and Remus, for about 30 minutes, as the other sides were on their way. Remus was just crying, as he slipped your ring back onto your finger.

"nothing is going to take me away from you." you whispered, cupping his cheek with your hand. he held it there, crying. as you cried as well. he held you so close love pouring off the both of you in waves.

"are we still getting married, if did you change your mind?" you asked, half joking, looking up into his chocolate brown eyes. Remus just leaned down, kissing you. before kissing all over your face.

"you can bet your sweet bran muffins I am marrying you." Remus said, kissing you inbetween each kiss and small giggles escaped your lips, Remus smiled up widly at you. his eyes searching yours, before you kissed him once more.

the other sides arrived, and the nurses walked back in, saying you'd still need a lot of treatments but that you should only get better from here, you were nervous, but Remus was there. you knew Remus would always be there. and Remus knew he would never ever leave you. and soon enough you two would be married, til death do you part.

thank you so so much for reading! I really hope you like it! I had a lot of fun writing this! I love fluffy stuff. I shall be coming out the angst ending soon, so I would grab some sneeze paper to prepare. I am so so sorry that I haven't posted, it makes me sad that I haven't. as always the art isn't mine so please give credit to the amazing artist! please remember you are loved and special!

Have a fantastic day!!!

Peaceful Lavender