#48

Above, is what I envision Achilie;  Dean's Dier to be.

I know y'all expected JJ 's POV, but don't worry,  this also good, or so I hope. We will get back to JJ in the next chapter.

Enjoy.

Mr Spock POV

The head master stared ahead with a look of dubiousness. A week had gone by and they still heard no word from the prince. 

They were all scared, apart from the fact that the East had been attacked by the demons and the fact that the king of the north had been brutally injured; Valhalla in a whole had been put in a shock far greater than he believed possible. 

The headmaster was seated with his friend; the healer, while they discussed what had transpired a few days ago.  

"What do the elders say about it?" the healer inquired. 

"Believe me, if they had said anything of value,  I wouldn't be here right now," the headmaster replied to him. 

"What about the demon? I hear that the war elder gave him a visit, and to my understanding it wasn't a fruitful one was it?" 

The headmaster released a long sigh, "the demon knew nothing,  he had only been a little pawn, and he had been given the spell to use on the guardian. The only thing we got from the demon is that it didn't go according to their plan because of the interrupted by JJ."

"How certain are you that the demon had been truthful?  It's not unheard of for a demon to be deceitful," the healer asked.

  "Yes, there was that concern, but after seeing the war elder's torture myself, I believed him. Not only that, he had seemingly taken a demon oath, for he dropped dead the minute he had revealed that."

"But that doesn't explain the traumatic pain that the whole of Valhalla felt. It's obvious it wasn't an emotion of the guardian,  we all felt his near death experience, but then it stopped and strengthened at once. But that was the exact moment we all felt an overwhelming emotion." 

" Every Valkyrie is full of questions about that, it was overwhelming I agree, but what is more terrifying is the fact that it's only one person that comes to mind when I think of who's emotion it might be," the headmaster replied.

"I wonder what's going on with her,"the healer said. 

"Just why isn't she a normal human?  I don't want her dragged into all of this. I feel at fault for everything going on with her right now." 
The healer stared at his friend as if he couldn't believe his ears. 

It had been so long, that the headmaster felt an emotion close to care, but what he  felt ran even deeper than caring. The headmaster wanted to agree with his friend about how good it was to have the Jay girl around,  but he couldn't, she would have been better off in her world. The war is at its edge and it terrified the headmaster even if he couldn't show it. 

Whether he tried hard to deny it, he couldn't, she reminded him of her, whenever he saw JJ, he saw his dear daughter. 
Shaking his head as if to clear his thoughts away, he stood up and bid his friend farewell.  

His walk to his study was cut short when he heard the loud chatter in the courtyard, he went to the courtyard only to be once again rendered speechless. 
Standing in front of him was a Pegasus, not just any Pagasus, but the alpha itself.  A spiritual, ancient beast thought to have gone rogue ages ago; stood tall with all its glory.

"Just where in the world did it come from?" He wondered out loud.

All the chattering stopped in the presence of the elders. The four looked confused for a brief moment, before they all masked their expressions. 
He walked up to them, giving them a respectful bow.