#4

What is wrong with me! Why did I keep fainting, I was fed up. I am going to go give those psychos a piece of my psyche.

I stood up from the floor and looked around only to freeze. I wasn't in the abandoned building anymore. What the hell was going on? I was back in the alley, where I was kidnapped. Looking around for any sign of the psycho's, I confirmed that indeed I was alone.

I started walking slowly, tiptoeing even. Out of the alley. I was suspicious, it is not natural to be kidnapped, asked some random questions, and then released without any ransom or talk about it for that matter.

Maybe I should go to the cops, but what would I say when I get there. I was kidnapped and drugged by some girls with purple eyes. And then I was dumped in the same alley again?  There wasn't any proof to back up my claims.

This is bothersome!

What if they wanted something from my mom and knew that she wasn't around, so they tried to get it from me. Now, that's stupid I thought, But it's a possibility amongst others. After all, my mom is a very rich and popular person.

And what if they were secretly following me to know my house. But to think of it, they weren't even going to kidnap me if I hadn't sneaked upon them. It's so frustrating. But no matter what their reasons were. I wasn't going to lead them to my house if they were following me.

With that thought in mind, I increased my pace, walking as fast as I could. I kept going and going in circles taking corners and bends, following long roads. I even went around a house twice, after doing that for a couple of hours (I wasn't taking any chances,) I found my way home.

Getting inside my apartment was another issue on its own because, One, I lost my purse, I didn't exactly know when and how but it wasn't with me. Two, my keys were inside. Three, my phone was inside, and since it's late afternoon. Clara wasn't in.

I was getting angrier every second that passed because I had no way of getting in. I needed food ASAP, I was almost turning into a Zombie. I was so close to knocking on my neighbors and maybe eat his brain.

"Damn it, I am so hungry," I cried, what type of kidnappers don't give food to the people they kidnap.

It was getting dark already when Clara came back, I had never been so glad to see her. I ran towards her, before she could say anything, I snatched her keys from her hand and raced inside, straight to the kitchen.

Now that was refreshing, I thought heading to my room.

"Hey JJ" A voice stopped me, and I turned around

"Oh hey Clara"

"You didn't come home from the party, I was wondering."

"Oh yeah, about that, I was kidnapped."

"I was just concerned, you don't have to be sarcastic about it", she replied glaring at me.

Ha-ha, she thinks I was being sarcastic? She had no idea.

Even if I had told her, I doubt if she would have cared, so I gave no special thought to her and went into my room, and straight to bed. Oh, how I loved my bed.

--------------------------

It felt like I spent years without having a good sleep, my sleep was amazing. That's the power of my bed, I sighed again waking up. Today being Sunday means that I could sleep in as much as I wanted. But I couldn't, not with smelling like this, I needed a bath first.

So I stood up, changed to my towel, picked up the most comfortable short and tank top in my closest, and entered the bathroom. I think I spent up to an hour scrubbing whatever germs I picked up from there. When I was done, I dried my hair with the towel, changed into my clothes and I was ready for another round of sleep.

Opening the door to my room, I stumbled in surprise landing on my butt. Standing in front of me was none other than the three psychos. I rubbed my eyes, yep, they were in my room. I just sat there, jaw wide open, eyes wide in horror, my hands covering my mouth, to say I was shocked was an understatement.

"Well, that was an entrance. Hello JJ, we meet again," smiling Psycho aka Jody, greeted.

I just kept staring, oh no, this can't be happening. I should have gone to the cops when I had the chance. So I would be killed in my room, I could just imagine the news.

The only adopted beautiful daughter of Jessica Jay. The founder of the 'Jay Beauty, fashion house', was just brutally murdered in her room. Her body pieces were found scattered all around the bed, but her feet were found in the toilet. It is with great sadness that we announce that an amazing person such as JJ, who would have added a great lot to the growth of this world is no more. Let the world have a one minute silence for her.'

Oh my God, I don't want to die, I thought. Looking at them all again, Jody smiled at me as if trying to assure me. Wulf was with her angry face, but it didn't look directed at me. It was as if, it was her normal expression. Weapon psycho's look aka Meg was different, she was slightly amused. Her expression didn't change from blank, but it was her eyes, it twinkled with amusement.

Clearing my throat, I finally spoke,

"What are you doing here?"

________________________________

Hello, my lovely psycho's. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment.
Till next time
Signing out
Marvel