#17

After leaving the Hall of meeting, as the psycho's called it, we were met by Jobber. Who kept ranting about how happy he was.

And apparently, I was to be enrolled at the academy. I didn't even question it, since I was still in shock. I wasn't going to die yet, but I wasn't going back to earth anytime soon.

So we were heading to the headmaster's office.  The headmaster  leading  us.

I didn't notice before, but this place was a beauty.
The walls around the hall of meeting, from a distance looked to be made entirely of ice, but coming close to it, I could see it looked more crystal than anything. I was amazed, how didn't I notice this earlier?

The floor around the place was something else, it wasn't wooden, neither was it tiled or concrete. It was a white smooth floor. I wondered why I haven't even slipped or fall. As we walked, I couldn't  even  hear our footsteps. It's as if the  walls swallowed every  sound produced.

On the walls, were beautiful high arched windows, velvet drapes framed the windows. The lace inner curtains remained drawn allowing daylight to come in.

I was so lost for words, that my jaw was dragged along the floor as we walked.

Every  corner  we took, and  every  hallway we entered. The scenery kept changing. Sometimes it was stone walls, or painted walls of white, or crumbling rock walls. But it was the same magnificent windows and floor.

At last we reached a door that looked as if it needed about ten strong men to pull it open, but it took just a little pull from Jody to open it. "Woah!!"

They all kept throwing glances at me and smiling in contentment when I couldn't pick up my jaw.

Entering into the room, it looked like an office, only that it Exceeded the qualities of a normal headmaster's office. With  a really comfortable couch in the corner, a very  big standing  fan beside the over large  glass desk. The hot seat behind  the  desk, looked like a massage chair. Even  more, comfortable.

"Sit" the headmaster spoke. Sitting on the chair behind the table.

"Welcome to Valhalla Academy, I am the headmaster. My name is Mr Penson Spock. But most people call me Headmaster.

Then he picked  up  a paper from  a file  on his desk  and  handed it to me.
"Fill it out."

Picking  a  pen from his table, I read the  form.

Name:
Age:
Unit:
Troop:
Dynasty:
Gift:
Star:
Gender:
Oath:  Ek staan vandag as vegter om my plig teenoor Vallhala na te kom. Ek sal my Ster respekteer en eer. Want dit is waarvoor ek gevra word.

Sign:

What the actual  hell is this! I understood  nothing  apart  from  name, age and gender. And what  is  this language?

I turned  to  him. " What am I to do?."

"Fill it out,"  he answered  curtly.

"But, I don't  understand  it."

"Then fill in what you understand, and sign."

Groaning, I filled what I could, signed  and handed him the form.

" I am sure your last school had rules."

"No, actually we didn't, we lived our lives the way we wanted." I answered sarcastically.

He just ignored me and continued.

"I am certain, you have  come to  a  conclusion, that this  is  not your  typical  human school."

"No shit, Sherlock" I replied. While he just stared at  me, not  comprehending.

" We have basic rules that you should not break, or you would be sternly punished.

He picked  up  a  big tick dusty book and dropped it in front  of  me. It reads, 'rule book'.

"I will  advise  you  to  read that thoroughly.

But I will  tell you one thing. You must be on time to every of your activity, attendance must be a hundred percent, meaning, under no circumstance should you be a minute late.

He opened a file, picked a paper and handed it to me.

" Your schedule."

"What!! What is this!" I exclaimed.

It's not enough that I had to wake up so early, I will be closing at four pm"?

"Who said anything about closing at four pm. That is the normal time for all students to close. But you my dear, will have an extra two hours of training. With your personal trainer." He said, nodding at Meg. Who I forgot, was behind me all along.
Today has been just full of surprises.

I stood up with force. Throwing the seat back.

" I'm not going to do anything like that. I didn't ask for all this. I was living my life peacefully, before they came, and now I have to fight a goddamn warrior to save someone's goddamn position?. I laughed  bitterly. This  is  so stupid."

"And your life"

"Huh?"

"If you don't win, you will die, its win the fight, or die".

Oh my god, was he for real. I was so mad. A throbbing headache was developing beneath my temples. Turning around, I rushed out of the office.
Pulling the door open wasn't as easy as I saw Jody do, but I managed. Making sure to bang the door as hard as I could, which wasn't much.

I didn't know where I was going, but I kept walking, trying to find the room I woke up in.

I was so angry. They kidnapped me, and asked for my help, then  kidnapped me again after I helped them to another world.

Then set me up in a fight I was surely going to lose. Then threaten to  kill me if I didn't win.

I screamed as loud as I could. I was so livid, boiling mad. My head felt as if it was filled with straw.

I didn't see where I was going and I hit my head so hard on the wall.

" What the hell!! "

I screamed as I fell to the floor. Looking up. No, it wasn't a wall, it was a guy. Who didn't even acknowledge me, on the floor. He just side stepped  me and continued  his way.
"Oh my... You... You.... Psycho!!!" I screamed at him, but he did not even glance my way, and took a corner, disappearing from view.

"God save me!  I hate this place!!" I screamed.

I was still on the floor, I didn't even want to get up, tears gathered in my eyes once again, resting my back on the wall, and resting  my head on my hands. I cried. This was too fast for me. I was no cry baby, but since they psycho's came into my life, all I did was cry, I stayed there for a while crying my eyes out.

Today, I will cry to my heart's content. But tomorrow, I will fight. I will fight for my life and I will fight for my freedom.

Looking up, I noticed Jody, sitting at the other end, opposite me. Her nod was all it took, to break the dam in my eyes. Once again, I cried.

Dear psycho's, this is to inform you that you all have been enrolled into the prestigious Valhalla Academy.
Sit back and enjoy the ride
Till next time
Signing out
Marvel