#65

All my life, I had always witnessed impossibilities.  I mean I am impossible in many ways. From a young age, I had the tingles which was impossible,  I also had an extremely fast reflex which was impossible for humans, in fact I always knew I was completely different. 

And with everything happening now, you will think nothing could surprise me anymore. Well, I thought so too, but here I am standing in front of hell with the three psycho girls, Dean and a supposed young lady, all with our jaws to the floor.  Hell isn't as bad as we thought,  it's a whole lot worse.

           13 days ago

"I am so going to kill him!" I screamed to no one in particular as we trekked the dark forest.

"What is it again JJ? This is the hundredth time you have threatened the guardian. " Jody stated.

"Tried to you mean," Jobber backed up. You can't threaten someone who isn't even available to witness the threat."

"Oh, let me just get my hands on him!" I replied harshly.

"Oh, I bet you could do many things to his body with those hands," Ro interrupted with a suspicious wiggle of his eyebrows.

" Damn right I could and I will, let me just get him close enough to me."

At my outburst, they all bursted into an exaggerated laughter,  Wulf gave me a disapproving nod while Meg shook her head, walking away. 

What did they even find funny in that statement.
Aurg... I was so frustrated and angry at that damn guardian. He always found a way to aggravate me.

I still couldn't believe I heard his voice in my head. The worst was when I had freaked out and told the remaining captains about it, they all laughed and said I was day dreaming about Dean.

It infuriated me so much so that even after seven hours in the forest, I still felt biter and never missed the opportunity to curse him. Only that he had disappeared as soon as his voice sounded in my head.

Apparently he and Tharza had gone ahead of us to scout the area and he never heard or witnessed the curses raining down on him.

Why did he have to make me look like a fool, I wasn't about to question my sanity at all, I was passed that. With the reactions of the captains when I had brought it up, it seemed impossible,  but I was damn sure he had either spoken in my head, or I had listened to his thoughts but either way, I heard his voice.

"JJ, you are doing it again!" Jobber screamed excitedly.

Only then did I notice the mist expanding around my body.

"Holy cow!" I shouted. The mist which was thick before, began to lighten and become a translucent color.  I could see the surprise and awe on their faces, and that made me happy and more excited, but all of a sudden the awe on their faces went away and was replaced with confusion and fright.

"JJ?" Meg called to me.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"JJ! JJ! " They all began to scream looking around as if to find me.

"What the hell guys, I'm here, I'm right here."

"What in the name of the deity is happening!" Wulf bellowed. "JJ! Where are you?"

That's when it hit me, they couldn't see me, they couldn't freaking see me.

"I'm here," I screamed. Took a step to Jody and gave her a slap on her arm only that my fingers met with an obstacle.  It was as if a wall had separated us and no matter how much I punched it, I couldn't get close enough to touch her or anyone else.