#60

It felt very different telling them about all the dreams I had encountered with the woman, it was even worse describing her.

How do I describe someone who scared me too much. The only valid description I could give was that she had a crown and a white face.

The headmaster had asked me to describe the crown, but apart from its black and golden color, I couldn't remember any vivid detail of it.

Honestly, whenever I saw her, my full attention was given at running away not trying to figure out the design of her crown.

Right now, me and the captains were taken to a local restaurant where we were told served the best dere's breast. It was owned by the chief Oba's mate, an old woman who cooked to pass the time.

I half expected her to behave as old as she looked, but she was surprisingly agile, strong and very demanding, going as far as dragging her mate by the ear for coming back late for lunch.

I thought of her as cute and charming, but that was until she looked me in the eye and a loud gasp escaped her mouth, she stared creepily at me. "She is the one in the prophecy isn't she?" she had asked, while I glared at her.

The chief Oba excused her behavior as being old and surprised to see me, then they went in together.

We all ordered and sat round a table, waiting for the food.

But I couldn't help but think back, this encounter reminded me of the unknown prophecy that had spoken about me the first time I arrived here.

It was strange.

Looking at Meg I questioned her.
"What was that about? I remember a talk about a prophecy could you elaborate please? "

She looked at the Others for confirmation before speaking. "We can't talk about this openly, so I'm going to connect my aura to all of you, JJ you have to let me in. "

I didn't know how, but I let Cicero take over, and just like that, her voice rang in my head.

"Alright," she said.

"Since you all can't communicate like I can, if you have a question just voice it out, but make sure you keep it coded, the question can be heard but not the answer."

"As for the prophecy, you remember we told you there was a prophesy which led us to earth to get the power orb?" I nodded.

"Good, that wasn't the only prophecy. Along with the divination of the orb came a riddle.

Beware Redder, of What could turn a warrior weak, of What could make the heart sink, of What could make the hands bleed?

Beware, the path ahead is strewn with danger. Step not out of the circle.

Foolish hearts, heed my warnings, you've been wrong before, don't be wrong anymore. "

I was speechless. Not only had I heard the exact words before, I was very sure it was directed at Redder, who was me. "

"The same riddle was prophesied when Dean was found as the guardian, with the exception of the word Redder. And we still can't fathom the meaning of the riddle now that another guardian is found.

We believed that the orb was Redder; our saving grace and what Dean would use to protect us.

But now, it's not hard to guess who Redder is, it is definitely not the orb," she explained.

"The werewolves also had their prophecy as you can tell. Theirs isn't about an orb, instead it's about the imprint of a lost soul, which is you. But the tricky thing is that, that prophecy was backed up by that same riddle," she finished.