#14

A picture of Megryan aka Meg  aka weapon psycho above. But of course you can imagine her any way you want.
~~~~~~~~

They all looked at me, while I looked back. I didn't understand anything at all.

"What is going on? " I asked.

Jody bit her lips while avoiding my eyes. She nervously tapped her foot.

Looking at Wulf. She had a look of guilt in her eyes. She shifted from foot to foot. Even Meg avoided looking at me, noticing how her pinky finger twitched really fast, I got scared.

"Hello, dear one? "It was the man with the robe that spoke.

"Uh, who are you? "

"Sorry, don't mind my manners dear, I am Odysseus, but you can call me Healer."

"What a weird name."

" And this is Mr Spock, also known as the Headmaster."

Looking at the tall white haired man. I realized that Meg wasn't intimidating at all. This man looked at me as if he was filtering my soul.

I was very uncomfortable,
to make matters worst. The shouting psycho boy, was bouncing on his feet, smiling widely, making his long blonde curls bounce, slapping his round face. His silver eyes sparkled with excitement. He looked around my age or just a little older and was just a little bit taller than me.

"Hello, I waited all night to see you, I am so happy you're finally awake. My name is Jobber Wock. Captain of the R troop, but you can call me Jobber. What's your name? Oh, sorry I already know your name," the boy said laughing softly. "Nice to meet you JJ."

Woah, I don't know who this boy is, but I have decided. I like him. I had never met anyone this enthusiastic about meeting me. I unknowingly smiled. I was tempted to pinch his chicks because of how cute he looked.

Before I could reply, the white haired man spoke.
"What are you?"

"Huh!" What the hell!  He did not say who, but what. I don't know what I expected his voice to sound like, but I was however surprised at the deep rumble I heard.

I stood, mouth wide open.
Was this man for real?
Glaring at him, I ignored his question and turned back to the girls.

"Who are these people?"

"Uh, they are... Friends. No, uh, Our teachers, and friend.
Jody said, pointing at the men and the boy respectively.

"Oh, so your elders sent others too?  Wait! What about the demon beast. What happened to him. You killed him, right?  I hope I didn't cause any problems."

" Actually, you helped us more than you know. We are truly grateful for that." Jody replied.

But why was she looking sad. She and even the others should have been happy about it.

"What's wrong?  Wasn't it a good thing?  I thought that's what you wanted."

" Yes, that is true. But -- can we go in and sit down first."

"Oh okay..."

I didn't know what to think. I was officially scared. What was it that made them so nervous to tell me.

Sitting on the bed, while they sat on the couch, excluding the white haired man of cause who watched me like a hawk. And stood silently in the corner.

"So what's the big issue?" I asked

They all looked at me in silence, before Wulf broke it. And I wished she hadn't.

"We are not on Earth anymore. "

"Huh! What do you mean we are not on earth?"

" I mean exactly what I said, we are not on earth."

"Okay.. So where are we then?  Mars?
Or is it Jupiter? I said, laughing.

"We are back in Valhalla, our world."

"Yeah, right." I snickered

"Wait! Are you serious. I don't understand, wait, wait," I said, getting up, we are not on earth?  Like we are not in New York? I mean, come on, it's not possible right? You're  kidding. Please where are we really?

They just looked at me sadly. Jody nodded her head, signaling yes.

Tears gathered in my eyes, please tell me. Where are we, where am I. My throat felt tight and constricted. I didn't like it at all.

Looking at them, it was confirmed, she told the truth. I couldn't believe it, no I didn't want to believe it.

Turning around I ran to the window, pulling it open.

" No no no, it can't be."

If it was under a different circumstance, I will have said the scenery was beautiful.

Instead of tall buildings, I saw tall trees all around.

Wait hah! Do they think I am stupid.
Turning back to Meg. " Do you think I am a fool? , I know you did that mind voodoo thingy, you did to my roommate the other time."

It wasn't just possible, I was sure, come on, I helped them right? They said it themselves, I helped them, they weren't going to do that to me.

But looking at their faces, I knew it, they took me from my home. Why? I didn't know.
Maybe they had a good reason.
"Um, okay. I understand you had your reasons, but when am I going back.?
This time around even the white haired man had the decency to look away. Jobber even looked sad.

" Oh, come on, I can't stay here right? "

"You can't," the healer confirmed.

"Oh good, then I will just go back home. It's simple, just take me back, I forgive you, really.

" Oh JJ," Jody cried out. "We are so sorry, I am sorry," tears rolled out of her eyes "but you also can't do that."

"What do you mean I can't do that, my tears had already soaked my neck and the oversized jacket.

The white haired man spoke, "
Your existence is against all that we believe. You are human, and have done something even normal Valkyries can't do. So your life depends on the elders say.

"What! I don't even understand any of what you are saying. What did I do? I only helped them because they asked, why do I have to be blamed for whatever. They put me in this situation.

"I helped you guys, come on," I said crying out, "I helped you, you even promised that I won't be in danger," I accused Meg. It's not fair," tears poured out of my eyes. "I trusted you, why did I do that."

The white hair headmaster that just pronounced my situation to me. Turned around and left as if he did not just announce my demise. The healer looked at me with pity, shook his head and followed the headmaster.

I was hurt. What was worst was that I had no one, I had no one, not on earth and definitely not here. But I still loved my life.

Meg stood up. And the rest of them did as well.

" It's time," she announced, with her annoying steady voice

"Time for what,"  I said still crying.

" The Elders are here."

Such a sad chapter....
Anyway hope you liked it.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Till next time

Questions?

Signing out
Marvel