#39

Mr. Spock POV

The headmaster had never had anybody surprise him every bit much as Jay girl did. She was a mess on the field. Even when there were clear openings for her during the fight to hold down her adversary. She never saw them. But each and every time she was put down, she kept getting up.

His heart always stopped beating every time she fell, but almost as if she bore a secret energy supply inside her, she got up stronger and always better, she never repeated a mistake.

But what gave him quite a scare, was when he watched the lights dim out of her aura as well as her eyes. He was so sure she had lost, her aura was so weak, he feared she had died. But yet again, she stood up. That was the turning point of the fight.

Every individual in the arena could feel an energy radiating off her, her aura became unrealistically strong. The silver light that floated around her, was eye blinding, and she moved with a smooth precision.

Not even the elders could understand this girl. She is different, she is beyond them. But she didn't know that.

The headmaster was certain. The elders saw this coming, they knew something like this would happen, but they didn't understand why. The wisdom elder stared at the Jay girl with a look the headmaster couldn't decipher. But the other elders stared at her with relief.

Then she blew him away once again with a show of power. A gift that had never been seen before. This time around, even the wisdom elder showed his shock. The headmaster who had groomed himself on how to control his facial muscles, couldn't for the love of deity stop his face from portraying shock.

A blinding light had shot out of her hand, stopping the imminent danger in the form of the wind. It did not only form a wall in front of her, but it forced the wind back to the sender in the most brutal way possible.

For a moment, Jay girl stood still and surprised, then she fell unconscious, and the wall of light crumbled.

The headmaster didn't know what to do. As both girls were rushed out of the arena, he couldn't help but wonder.

Both girls were terribly bruised, but it seemed like Molly received the most injuries from the blast. Her body looked battered and swollen all over. It almost appeared as if she was struck by thunder.

This just made things uncomfortable for the elders, their plan had been in place, but this was a set back.

He followed the elders to the hall of Meeting.

"What in the deity's name was that?" The war elder exclaimed. He was always the first to show his displeasure.

"First, the power orb, now this? I can't seem to comprehend what's going on." The gift elder spoke next.

"Yes, and the Odin, is too quiet, we have been left in the dark." War elder said.

"No, not really. I had a vision not too long ago." The elder of heart spoke softly.

The headmaster and all other elders turned to her.

"And when were you going to tell us?" The war elder grumbled.

She didn't answer, instead she stared ahead with furrowed eyebrows, and a sad expression.

They all looked at her surprised, she never ever had that expression on her face. She was the elder of heart after all, she always smiled.

Then she started speaking, but tears rolled out of her eyes as she did.

" A girl stood in the very power strong room, where the power orb was hidden. A long black hair cascaded down her back, as she stood full of ignorance and confusion.

She watched transfixed at the orb as it called to her." The elder of heart smiled a little as she narrated what she saw.

" The girl was mesmerized by the beauty of the orb, that she didn't listen intently at the warnings it threw at her." By now, the headmaster was surprised how quickly the smile on the heart elder had changed to tears of sorrow.

"What could turn a warrior weak? What could make heart sink? What could make the hands bleed?

Beware, the path ahead is strewn with danger. Step not out of the circle.

Foolish heart, heed my warnings, you've been wrong before, don't be wrong anymore.

That was the warnings the girl didn't hear, as she took hold of the power orb." The elder of the heart finished."

Silence descended upon them, as they turned towards the wisdom elder.

The headmaster was surprised at the vision. What did it mean? All he understood, was that the girl was now in danger. But he had a striking feeling who that girl was.

And the wisdom elder did too, because he spoke next.

"I think we need to have a word with the human girl."

" She is held at the healing wing, but I will bring her here once she is awakened." the headmaster replied.

" No, I don't imagine we can wait. We haven't deciphered the message yet. But whatever danger she is in, we need to get to her now."

They all stood up ready to head to the healing wing, when the headmaster felt an insane wail deep down the pit, the echo alone reaching him. Striking without warning. A child weeping uninhibitedly, and an unrestrained fear gripped him so hard, a fear that did not belong to him.

He looked up in fright, to see that all the elders, bore one expression. Fear.

But only one name could come out of his mouth.

Jay girl.

__________________________

This is a really short chapter, but it was hard to write it. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I will try to update another chapter before this weekend. Vote and comment please. I love knowing what my readers think.

Signing out
Marvel