#21

Whatever confidence or anger I felt when I dumped the food on her, quickly evaporated, leaving me with the consequence.

I succeeded in getting out of the cafeteria almost celebrating, until I heard a very loud shriek.

"Oh boy, if I survive this, I will never waste food again in my life", I thought.

Then I heard loud footsteps coming out of the hall, but, I was already taking a turn. I raced as fast as my legs could go, not even feeling the pain on my leg anymore. Remembering the slap I received from her made me shudder. That got me running harder and quicker." If Mr. Fransacain saw me right now, he would definitely be proud.

Dashing into another hallway, I ran up some stairs, not worrying where I was going, I just had to hide somewhere she won't find.

I continued running till I came to a dead end. There were four doors, two on each side of the wall.

I turned around ready to head to a different direction, but heard footsteps coming my way.

But then. One of the doors opened, revealing black hair that belonged to a boy.

Not waiting any longer, I dashed towards him, pushing him back, while closing the door with my leg and also closing the boy's mouth with my hand.

I listened attentively as the footsteps outside got closer and came to a halt in front of the door. "No, no no no please pass this door, I prayed".

I was practically hanging from the boy's neck. My right hand was positioned over his neck while the other covered his mouth. I could feel his mouth moving under my hand as if he desired to verbalize.

"Shhhhhhh," I whispered, looking at him.

"Oh my God! ," I screamed, jumping away from him. It was that annoying psycho jerk.

He looked at me with furrowed brows and a scowl plastered on his face, his nostrils were twitching and his arms were crossed.

"Oh God, why was heaven just against me today."

Then a knock came from the door. I looked from the door to him, calculating who was better, among the two.

I decided to just deal with the boy first. I looked at him, begging with my eyes, not to open it. But he just smirked at me and pulled it open.

Standing at the other side of the doorway was Blue. To say I felt relieved was an understatement. I looked behind her to check if Blondie was with her, but she was unaccompanied, thank God.

"If only you ran this fast during our clash class, you wouldn't have been a laughing stock", she said looking at me with brows raised.

"Hello to you to Blue", I responded. She was about to respond when she glanced behind me and made the loudest screech I ever heard.

" Prince Ranalda! , I apologize for my unacceptable behavior, I am sincerely sorry". Blue said, bowing low to him.

What! , back up. What is going on here, and why had she just acted like she saw royalty? . And why the hell did she drag me down with her?.

After all the drama Blue displayed. The psycho jerk prince, didn't even so much as throw her a glance. Instead, he was fully concentrated on trying to burn my face with his laser eyes.