#3

I woke up for the second time today. Feeling faint and tired, but I knew I had to execute something, anything to get away from here.

I wouldn't let these psychos get the best of me, or chop me to pieces. If they think that I won't give a fight, then they've got something coming for them.

With that in mind, I stood up and turned around only to scream and fall once more.

Smiling psycho stared directly into my eyes, not even a foot away from me.

"Oh, I am so sorry, I guess I startled you," smiling psycho said and reached out to help me up.

Picking me up was surprisingly easy for her and standing in front of her made me look like a giant. I wasn't that tall. I was just five feet seven, but standing beside her made me look seven feet, she was that small.

"How are you feeling, you were asleep for quite some time," she asked.

I answered by nodding my head.

"Alright, and sorry again, we didn't mean to scare you that hard, or rather Meg and I didn't mean to."

"Oh"
was the only thing I could utter out of my mouth.

"Hey, don't be scared, we won't hurt you, I promise. We just have a few questions to ask you that's all." She said calmly with kindness dripping from her eyes.

For a psycho kidnapper, she was kind, or she was good at these psycho jobs well.

"Now sit down, so you can regain your composure," she said pulling me down to sit.

When my breathing came back to normal, she spoke again.

"Alright, now I will go get the others."

"What! No, no-no." I said, jumping up. I preferred smiling psycho, too angry psycho, or weapon psycho.

"Oh, don't worry, I promise they won't hurt you, please calm down."

Taking a deep breath, I looked at her
"Okay."

"You can come in now," she announced. The door opened and they walked in. Angry psycho was in front with her award-winning angry expression. I couldn't even hear the footsteps of weapon psycho, she was without her weapon, thank goodness. She was so intimidating, gosh, I felt small just looking at her.

Smiling psycho and angry psycho sat in front of me, while weapon psycho stood some feet away, resting against a wall. I gulped "So," I started, but was interrupted.

"Who are you?" Yep, I trust angry psycho to go straight to the point.

"JJ" I replied.

"Huh," she exclaimed.

Sighing loudly I replied.
"My name is JJ, well Jade Jay, but I go by JJ."

"You have a nice name," smiling psycho said, smiling as always.

"My name is Jody," smiling psycho introduced, "she is Beowulf," she said, pointing at angry psycho. "Or just Wulf and she is Megryan or just Meg", pointing at weapon psycho "

"Okay," I said, nodding. I guess the psycho names have to go for now, but I kind of liked it.

"So who sent you and why were you there last night?" Jody asked.

"I was coming back from a party, and no one sent me. My mom is not even in town. I believe, even if she was, she doesn't send me anywhere. That's what the maids are for." I told them.

They were all looking at me as if I told them the sky was pink.

"Then why couldn't we feel or sense your presence until you were there?"

"Huh!!" This time I was the one looking at them as if they had wings and could fly.

"Even now, it's because we know you are here that's why we can concentrate and feel you."

'My goodness,' I guess the psycho name is not changing after all. I wanted to laugh, but seeing angry psycho or rather  Wulf's expression, I held it back.

"I don't think she knows what we are talking about."

Jody announced, still smiling.

"She doesn't," Meg replied.  

Wow,  Meg just spoke. Her voice wasn't what I expected. I expected it to be raspy, like a ghost or scary like Wulf's own but it was smooth and velvet-like, calming if I dare say.

"You read her," Wulf stated.
They all looked at me, stood up, and started going out.

"Wait," I shouted, "I have answered your questions, won't you let me go?"

Jody looked at me, then at Meg, after an eye to eye communication and nodding of heads by both parties. Meg came to me and placed her palm on my forehead, then I felt a sharp pain in my head.

It started right in the middle and began to spread to the entire head, at the same time I felt like hot air had filled my head.

The building started spinning.

Oh my God! Did they drug me?

I wasn't going to succumb to their plans. I closed my eyes tight trying hard to fight off the drugs or whatever it was.

"What's going on?" I heard Jody's question.

"It seems like she is fighting it," Meg replied.

"What do you mean fighting it, that's not possible."

Then the pain in my head stopped and just like many times before, the place went dark.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, my psycho lovelies, how was this chapter? I hope you liked it, don't forget to comment.
Till next time

Questions

Signing out
Marvel