"Your other siblings are with your grandparents. Don't listen to anything they say, Naomi" he said and they both made their way to the living room.

A glass falling cause everybody's eyes to snap towards Josephine Hutchinson. She was Josiah's grandmother and the one people tried not to get on the wrong side of.

"What is she doing here?" her finger pointed at Naomi who was standing next to Josiah.

"She is my girlfriend" Josiah stated and the room became quiet as more people rushed to witness what was happening.

"We don't like people like her" the woman stated and Jillian stood up standing beside her brother and best friend.

"Grandma she is my best friend and you are being disrespectful" she cut in before Josiah could say anything.

Naomi was very embarrassed and hated the situation that she was in.

"Mom she is the reason that I am alive" Johnathan tried to calm his mother down. His father on the other hand could care less about what was happening. He got used to his wife's ways and nothing he did could change the situation.

"I can't believe you are tolerating this" she snapped at her son.

"I guess you won't react well to meeting my boyfriend," Jillian said and all her brothers looked at her.

"Boyfriend?" Blake asks forgetting all about the situation at hand.

"Why don't we all eat?" Phylis asked breaking up the awkwardness in the room.

"I am not sitting at the same table with her" Josephines said turning up her nose.

"Mom all of this is unnecessary,"one of Josiah's uncle said causing others to nod in agreement.

They all made their way to the table and Naomi sat there staring out if space. She wanted to cry but she refused to give that old woman the satisfaction of breaking her.

"You alright baby?" Josiah asks Naomi placing a kiss below her ear.

"Yes," she said although she was far from alright.

The food started to be passed around and when it was Naomi's turn she took a spoonful. She handed it to Jillian who also did the same.

When it finally arrived at Josephine she scornfully used a napkin to take it while staring at Naomi and Josiah. She shook her head they prayed.

"How did you two meet?" one of Josiah's cousin asked Naomi. She looked from Josiah back to the man who asked the question.

"He helped me," she said not going into details. That caught  Josephine's attention and her eyes traveled over to the two.

"He gave you money," she said catching them off guard.

"That is none of your business," Josiah said glaring at his grandmother. This was one of the reasons Caralyn never let him visit his father's side because of how they are.

"I am just asking a question," she said innocently. Her eyes pierced into Naomi's who looked away from her.

"We are going to leave before I say something I won't regret," Josiah said pushing his plate up and helping Naomi up.

"You are choosing that over your own family" she shouted after Josiah.

"Listen old lady I have about had it with your disrespect. I have held my tongue ever since I got here but enough is enough. You don't have a say in Josiah's life or who he dates. I am black and very proud to be black. You don't like me, that sounds like a you problem" she snapped as everyone's mouth fell open.

Josiah bit his lip trying not to laugh at how shocked Josephine was. He watched Naomi walk out of the house and made her way to the car.

It was hot how she became when she was mad.

"You looked sexy," he said leaning jer on the car while kissing on her neck.'

"Siah" she laughed trying to push him away. There were way too many people standing out here.

He opened the door for her and closed it after her.

~

Josiah pushed the door closed as his lips met with Naomi's again. He trailed kisses to her neck making sure to leave passion marks.

Naomi's body met Josiah's completely as they fought for dominance. Opening her lips, Naomi allowed him more access as the kiss turned sloppy.

He picked her up and she automatically wrapped her legs around his torso. She could feel his member harden under her causing a low moan to leave her lips.

"MiMi, we don't have to if you don't want to," he said when they broke apart.

"I want to," she said tugging on his collar and kissed him. He pushed her dress up before kissing her feet to her inner thigh.

"Ah" she gasps at the feel of his tongue. He lifted her dress to her stomach and stared at her body.

She looked away blushing but he turned her face back to him.

"Look at me," he said in a demanding tone. Her breath hitched when he started to remove her lace underwear. She closed her eyes waiting for his reaction but he only gave a deep chuckle.

"Keep your eyes on me," he said and she listened. He pulled her knees farther apart before licking his lips.

He took his time, kissing on her inner thighs, causing her to bite down on her lip. The moment their eyes met a chill went through her entire body.

Her heart started beating faster when he sent one slow lick to her center. Her jaw dropped and her toes curled at the ecstasy. He kept it at a slow pace and when she started moaning he knew he was doing it right.

A whine left her lips and he looked up still holding eye contact with her and started speeding up. The same way he kissed her he started to use his tongue to explore her.

"Ah shit-" she screamed when he took her clit into his mouth. He sucked on it while using his fingers to rub and she tried to push him away. She couldn't maintain eye contact anymore so she looked away breathing heavily.

He pushed his middle finger into her slowly causing her back to arch. He pumped one finger in and out of her trying to get her use to the feel before adding another finger.

"Josiah- please" she begged as her eyes rolled back into her head. He could feel her clenching around his fingers, he curled his fingers hitting her spot.

Her stomach became tight and just as predicted her legs started trembling and she let go. She came all over his face and fingers and he licked it up.

"You okay?" he asked and she nodded sleepily. Her eyes closed causing him to let out a laugh.

He got a wet rag and cleaned her up before changing her into a shit and clean underwear.

"I think I have fallen for you".

So, I am just going to hide out until my family who read this book come to terms with what they just read.