"By witchy-woo, I assume you mean the spell. Let me see it." Bonnie raised a skeptical eyebrow toward the boy. She didn't trust Kai one bit, even more so now that she knew what he was capable of.

"When the time comes." Kai shrugged and then immediately stepped right past them and off into the other direction.

"Where are you going?"

"Into town. I need to gather some important supplies."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Bonnie and Klara were siting on a rock, staring up at the sky. All they could hear was the soft rush of wind which shook the trees ever so softly—and the sound of Damon digging into the ground beside them.

"Hey. You know, there's a very probable chance you're digging your own grave and... Not bothered." Bonnie shrugged. She glanced down to Damon who eventually stood upright to regain his breath.

"But, uh, could you keep the noise down?" Klara wriggled her eyebrows toward her best friend. "Bon and I are trying to relax, you know? Kinda hard to do when all I can hear is you muttering to yourself like a crazy person."

Damon didn't respond to Klara's sarcasm, instead he grabbed the pick-axe and used all his strength to plunge yet another hole into the ground. Only this time, it went right through and into the tunnels below. 

"Looks like I got back just in time." Kai mused from behind the two girls, who turned their heads to see him stood with a smile on his face and a backpack on his shoulders. 

Klara sped straight over to Kai and grabbed hold of his backpack. She began to unzip it to take a look at the contents, though it wasn't what she expected. "Zima. Grunge. Loads of weird collectable cards and, a pager. Are you serious?"

"Five-five-five-hi-Kai. No way I'm giving those digits up." Kai grinned toward Klara, though she wasn't the least bit impressed by his comments. She just wanted to leave.

"Those were the important supplies?" Damon narrowed his eye toward the boy out of irritation.

"Look, the future sounds great, alright? I'm super excited about the internet. But, 1994 has been my home for most of my life. I'd hate to get homesick. So, let's get down there—"

"—No." Bonnie immediately interrupted Kai as she got up to her feet. "We are not going anywhere until you show me the spell."

"Okay." He shoved his hands into his jacket pockets and remained silent with a shrug. He looked into Bonnie's eyes, a smile on his face, though it was obvious he wasn't telling her anything.

Damon and Klara remained stood beside each other, frowning at the silence around them. "Are we literally not going anywhere?" The Salvatore glared between them.

"Fine. You don't wanna show me the spell. Then you can do it yourself. You want me magic?" Bonnie extended her hand confidently toward Kai. "Take it."

Kai chuckled quietly as he looked at Bonnie's extended arm and then to the two vampires. "Uh, oh. She's being brave."

"I'm serious, Kai. This was your big threat, wasn't it? If I don't do the spell and let us out of here, you'll just take my magic, leave me for dead, and do the spell yourself. So, go ahead. Take all of it."

"Don't mind if I do." Kai shrugged and placed both palms onto Bonnie's upper-arms. His hands started to glow red as Bonnie groaned in pain.

"Bonnie..." Klara trailed off with a worried tone in her voice. She glanced at Damon, who didn't take his eyes off of Kai for a second. "He's gonna kill you. Bonnie, stop—"